I just bought a used 2013 SG 70s tribute from sam ash online.
This is the guitar > https://reverb.com/item/3898368-gibson-sg-70-s-tribute-2013-black-satin
Now my issue. The frets are stupidly flat and quiet shallow. I haven't been playing guitar for long, and have never owned a gibson or a epiphone, but this seems irregular. This causes issues with the low E string buzzing, and a little bit of a issue on the A string.

Can try to get pictures if required.
Any help is appreciated thank you!
(Also if this is in the wrong area please tell me and i will move it.)
I hate to say it, but a great many guitars and basses - even high-end instruments - are coming from the factories with bad fret jobs; so much so that they really need a fret dress right out of the box. If the frets are so bad that the instrument is practically unplayable, then you might talk to the shop about their return policy on used gear. A complete re-fret can easily be done, but it will run you a couple of hundred bucks (depending on the fret wire that you choose). But if you otherwise like the guitar, then a good fret dress is usually about US$50.00 and it can make a world of difference. Ask a good tech if a fret dress can save the frets.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Need pics.

Did you explain your problem to the seller and see about getting a refund?
Quote by FatalGear41
I hate to say it, but a great many guitars and basses - even high-end instruments - are coming from the factories with bad fret jobs;

The guitar in question is used. So stating that new guitars have bad fret jobs these days may not be relevant to the issue in hand.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
The guitar in question is used. So stating that new guitars have bad fret jobs these days may not be relevant to the issue in hand.

It is a 2103, so it was not made very long ago. And the sad truth is that a lot of guitars and basses have come with bad to mediocre fret jobs for decades. It is an area of the instrument that many manufacturers don't pay a lot of attention to.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by FatalGear41
It is a 2103, so it was not made very long ago. And the sad truth is that a lot of guitars and basses have come with bad to mediocre fret jobs for decades. It is an area of the instrument that many manufacturers don't pay a lot of attention to.

Yeah, but it doesn't mean very much when you're speaking about guitars having poor fret jobs over a period of time as long as decades and you're not speaking about any guitar brand in particular. You're just speaking in loose, general terms as if poor fret jobs from 'many' guitar brands as though that's anything out of the ordinary.

It doesn't matter if the guitar was made 40 years ago or was made yesterday. The problem could've been caused by the previous owner. maybe the guitar's frets were worn, the frets were levelled and a poor job was done? It's not unheard of for a guitar to require fret levelling after 3 years of constant daily hard playing.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend