I just found out that I am going to be an Uncle!!!!!!
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
Okay?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
So, what, do you want congratulations or something?
You're not the pregnant one.
Are you? D:
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Are you? D:

No, but he is the daddy-uncle!
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Are you? D:

No I am not

My sister who has been trying for the past 5 years is. I am seriously stoked about this! We just found out tonight that she is 8 weeks along.

And yes, I was hoping for some congratulations
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

congrats!

damien gonna be like

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by DamienEx1021
My sister who has been trying for the past 5 years is.
Wooooah, nice. Good for her.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
congrats!

damien gonna be like

You are probably right .

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Wooooah, nice. Good for her.

Pressure is off me and my lady now to be the first kids to produce grand kids for my parents

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

My mom wanted to be a grandmother until she started working at the children's shelter dealing with a bunch of bratty kids. Now she doesn't lmao.
Quote by snipelfritz

my sister told me that her biological clock just start ticking, so she's looking to have a kid once she's financially stable. not sure how to feel about it
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
For years my parents and I were convinced that we were never going to get a kid out of here.... tonight was a great surprise for everyone!

If my parents and sister can put up with me, I am sure they are ready for whatever my sister spawns!

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

Congrats! I believe a gander in the Crystal Ball is in order.

15 years from now I see.......your nephew is 14 years old and weighs 357 pounds. He obsessively plays Minecraft 7 on his Xbox 12. And he's a piece of lazy, worthless, piece of crap. Oops...that's my nephew!
Quote by DamienEx1021
And yes, I was hoping for some congratulations

For what? You didn't do anything unless you got her pregnant.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by TobusRex
Congrats! I believe a gander in the Crystal Ball is in order.

15 years from now I see.......your nephew is 14 years old and weighs 357 pounds. He obsessively plays Minecraft 7 on his Xbox 12. And he's a piece of lazy, worthless, piece of crap. Oops...that's my nephew!

Can your nephew hook me up with minecraft 7 that'd be dope.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by Gatecrasher53
Can your nephew hook me up with minecraft 7 that'd be dope.
he is the nephew
Quote by mattedbird
he is the nephew
legit the best and most savage thing I've seen from you
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
If you guys didn't flame, I knew it wouldn't be worth your time. The fact you guys even bother to comment makes me happy.

The jokes and flames and compliments are great. Keep em coming

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

So you did get her pregnant then?
Quote by theogonia777
So you did get her pregnant then?

Quote by DamienEx1021
trying for the past 5 years

We just found out tonight that she is 8 weeks along

sounds like it
Last edited by sam b at Jan 15, 2017,
No I did not

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

Tanaka-sensei

Thanks!!!!

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

How does it feel to know that your sister has been having sex pretty much every day for the last five years?
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by RAB11
How does it feel to know that your sister has been having sex pretty much every day for the last five years?
Clearly he is a (if I understand this word correctly) cuck who has been using other men to get his sister pregnant. That's why he wants to be congratulated!
Quote by snipelfritz

congrats bruh.

make sure to be the cool uncle and buy the kid lots of candy and toys even when it's not his/her birthday and a slingshot and knives and also call him/her on the phone and say "it's batman, i'm outside" so they run out super excited only to be met with extreme disappointment. early training for the realities of life.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Congratulations on now having to spend extra money every year on birthday/christmas presents

Your life is ruined forever. Sucks to be you.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by RAB11

Guh, rab, why you gotta make things so awkward, fuh, pleh, meeh, this guy, like, jeez
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Cool man!

I love being an uncle. I didn't meet my nephew until he was like a year and a half old already, and I don't see him often at all, but it's great
My God, it's full of stars!
I'm an uncle and it's cool. I like being the one they have fun with 100% of the time, eating out at yum restaurants and taking them out places and just having plain old fun spoiling them with gifts.

Don't want kids of my own tho, that's too much work, and money lol.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Guitar0player
MAZAL TOV!
More like l'chaim. Literally.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
tell her congrats on the sex
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
It breathes a lot of life into the family. It's pretty cool being an Uncle & just spoil the little ones. My mother is happy she has grandchildren but that is up to my siblings to carry on the family name. I don't think I can bring a kid into this world with the mental problems I have, it just wouldn't be fair. We'll see, I may have my own eventually but I am nowhere near ready for kids yet, I have plenty of time for that. Worst thing that could happen is I have my dream home completely paid off before I start my family causing a more stable environment for my children to grow up in. Bad news is, if I wait too long grandma & grandpa may be dead.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Last edited by NewDayHappy at Jan 15, 2017,
My sister will have made it possible for 3/4 grand parents to be alive to be great grandparents. The whole family is stoked.

And the thought of family members having sex doesn't mean much anymore after walking in on a people a few times. So

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

Congrats. My family apparently isn't as good at keeping their pants on as yours. My mother was a grandmother at the age of 39 and a great grandmother at 59. Now she's got 3 great-great grandchildren that we're aware of. I don't know if she'll make it to the next generation of kids, she's 86.