I'm looking for some suggestions on an acoustic guitar for around $1,000 US. (Give or take)
I primarily play electric, (my main is an ESP/LTD Snakebyte MSRP: $1700 from ESP) but my only acoustic currently is a cheap Jasmine by Takamine that I got at a garage sale for next to nothing.

My main preferences for the guitar are playability and appearance. As far as appearance, I just want something that will stand out, not like the hundreds upon hundred of guitars that are the same tan maple top look. Nothing against those guitars, many of them are excellent, but it just gets old looking at them to me.

Acoustic/electric is also something I would like but it's not mandatory by any means.

Thanks for any suggestions you guys have, and have a good day!
I think you're referring to the spruce top. The epiphone masterbuilt aj comes in a sunburst finish. I'm just wondering why you want playability and appearance over sound?
Luna makes pretty guitars, and real showy. They sound okay on youtube videos, but I don't know anything about their playability. They aren't real expensive either.
Luna guitars are, in my experience, no good.

What is your playing style? What aspects of "playability" are you looking for?
My God, it's full of stars!