I've been so much of a pussy, social animal to try this until now.... Spin in front of the mirror a dozen times

Until nothing happened.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Last edited by NewDayHappy at Jan 15, 2017,
You have to do this in a bathroom at midnight with the lights off.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I'm starting to wish you'd stop making threads.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by NewDayHappy
I've been so much of a pussy, social animal to try this until now.... Spin in front of the mirror a dozen times

Until nothing happened.

That isn't how it's done. You damn kids today don't know how to do shit except Minecraft.

Here's how it's done. You turn off the lights in the room (has to have a mirror). You chant "Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary" and turn on the lights. If done correctly you will quickly be slaughtered by a vengeful ghost with a butcher knife. Go try it now...I'll wait.
Quote by TobusRex
That isn't how it's done. You damn kids today don't know how to do shit except Minecraft.

Here's how it's done. You turn off the lights in the room (has to have a mirror). You chant "Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary" and turn on the lights. If done correctly you will quickly be slaughtered by a vengeful ghost with a butcher knife. Go try it now...I'll wait.

Go and give us a demonstration. Post vids also
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by Rebel Scum
No idea what the hell you're on about it but its a great drink
ye
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Rebel Scum
No idea what the hell you're on about it but its a great drink

Caesar > Bloody Mary
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
doesn't work.

try it with "blodey, blodey" tho...
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Is this a movie thing?
I should start watching movies again.

You should watch Frozen
biggie smalls... biggie smalls... biggie
Gear: Gibson Les Paul Studio, Gibson SG Special, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender Jazzmaster, Gretsch Pro Jet, Carvin C350, Epiphone ES-339 P90, Epiphone ES-335 Pro. Peavey 6505, Sovtek MIG-100, Vox AC30, Peavey XXX.

I'd love one right now, but I have to go to work soon.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by UltimateGuizar
I've heard it, about 25,000 times. I usually go to a different room when the kiddies put on a movie.

I was assuming something along those lines on account of you being a dad
Quote by ultimate-slash
I was assuming something along those lines on account of you being a dad

Yeah, the only good thing was they went through the Swedish and English versions in periods, so at least there was a bit of a change every now and then.
NewThreadAwful

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
nah

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana