Every time I sit down to play this guitar, I remember seeing Ozzy from the shitty seats on the Diary tour. It was one of the first concerts I attended in HS.
For whatever the reason, it takes me there.

What we have here, is a mid to late 2000s vintage series bacchus flying v custom. These (like most mij bacchus and momose guitars) are built in small batches. This one is an early example as the logo is on the back side of the headstock.

As far as fit and finish, envision PRS attempting to build a replica of a flying V custom. Boom. That's the level of quality this thing exudes.

She was mostly a case queen and came with the warranty card, case, key etc. The only signs of use are some light aging on the pups and scratches on the guard. Weighs a 7.1 lbs on a very accurate luggage scale. I love those things for weighing guitars. mahogany body and neck, ebony board, lacquer finish, 12" radius, 1 11/16 bone nut.

Bacchus pups get a lot of hate, but generally i find they just need an adjustment or two to dial them in. That said, I hate the neck pup. I do have a set of vineham '59s that may find their way under those gold covers by summer. The bridge pup is fine though, very paffy.

Just for H4T3BR33D3R the abr screws directly into the mahogany body.

She rings like a bell. The R0 I sold to mmolteratx had the same kind of quality to it. Strike a note and the guitar made you play that note, it rang out and screamed "use some vibrato on this" right in my ear. So you do what the hell it's telling you and play it. Amazing thing when that happens.

pics play games with white guitars depending on lighting and the background, so here's a few in varying light.

While I didn't think this was a "grail" guitar when I was ordering it from 4,000 miles away based on some crappy cell phone pics by a guitar shop in japan, now that it's arrived I know selling this ever, would be a big mistake. I've done that before and regretted it, once. And I'm currently working hard on getting that one, or another exactly like it, back in the house.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
It's beautiful! HNGD!

I have always had a fetish for white guitars with gold hardware, such a classy combination.
My Gear:
Ibanez Jet King 2
Ibanez RGDIX7 MPB
Ibanez GRG 7221
OLP John Petrucci
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro
Squier Stratocaster (modified)
Harley Benton CLD-41S (Acoustic)

Peavey Vypyr 30.

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss FRV-1 '63 Fender Reverb
Great, now my desire to have another v has risen exponentially! Very well done!!!
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
I wish I could hit that like button more than once.

I can, but then I'd just cancel my 'like' :c
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
my ABR senses are tingling!

What a stunner. Youve really got an eye for the nice ones Greg HNGD
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
wow that is sharp. time to channel your inner Michael Schenker
Thanks everyone!

Quote by Ippon
Congrats! Need pics of the back, too.

Is the Momose Explorer still on your radar?

i'm passing on a nice momose to pick up the korina bacchus. pretty sure it's a 2010K, but not positive.

not a horse, but pretty cool doge anyway.

back of said korina bacchus.

Last edited by gregs1020 at Jan 19, 2017,
hawt. I love 'gibson styled' v's.

I haven't played a Bacchus but it looks stellar.

ride her hard.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Classic axe, Greg!

(I oughtta close this thread out of spite! )
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Where's a drooling smiley when you need one!?

An absolute stunner of a V for sure. Congrats!
- Gibson Flying V 120 #1 (White)
- Gibson Flying V 120 #2 (Cherry)
- Gibson SG Standard ('61 style)
- Jackson DK2M

- ENGL Fireball 60

- Many pedals, plus other stuff
I dislike V's, and I see this a very well constructed counter-argument.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I'm not a V fan... but that is nice! HNGD!
--- Joe ---
77 Bradley LPC || 07 PRS CE22 || 11 PRS MC58 Artist || 95/02 Fender Strat || 99 Gibson LP DC Std Lite
06 Ovation Elite-T || 12 Martin GPCPA4
Boss GT100 || Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 || Peavey Bandit 75 || Roland JC77
awesome
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
mmm. pretty sexy looking beast. yet to get me a V.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
HNGD - that is a classy looking V
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
thank you all, i am really happy about this one.

from the original ad images, my impression was "oh dear, this is a gaudy mess but i'm sure it would flip fast if i hate it".

Very nice.
HNGD
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
That guitar looks nice. I like things that are nice. Nice! Have fun with the geetar!
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Wow, that is a beautiful guitar! I love white guitars. HNGD
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Gorgeous, HNGD
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i