So I've dug around the DiMarzio site and couldn't find a diagram without a DPDT switch involved, and after writing to DiMarzio as well, they've only given me the standard 2 humbucker, 1 vol, 1 tone link, which doesn't help me. So my question is this -

I want to put a Titan in my SE Custom 24. I've found a diagram that shows the wiring color codes for all the major manufacturers here http://cdo.seymourduncan.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/color_codes-809x1024.jpg

If I interpret the DiMarzio's red as SD's black, their black as SD's white, and so on, I should be able to just wire it the same as what's in there, yes?

Thanks for the help - I've put Seymour Duncans in my guitars for years, but I've never done DiMarzio, and I don't want to get rid of the push/pull coil tap tone.

“We’re built of contradictions, all of us. It’s those opposing forces that give us strength, like an arch, each block pressing the next. Give me a man whose parts are all aligned in agreement and I’ll show you madness. We walk a narrow path, insanity to each side. A man without contradictions to balance him will soon veer off.”

silentfall.bandcamp.com
No problem, just keeping in mind the wire colour code differences. When I do things like that, I sketch it out beforehand and keep it in front of me on the workbench. The way that is labelled, the pickups on the list will all be in phase, but what about the other pickup in the SE? Do you know how it relates?
Tony Done On checking it now, it looks like the stock pickups use three conductor wiring, which is going to make this a bit of a pain in the ass, I think since the DiMarzio is four conductor. Worse case scenario, I'll just wait until I grab another neck pickup and put them both in at the same time. I was planning on keeping the neck pickup as it's not that bad, but we'll see how this goes. If you've got any ideas, I'm all ears. I have an average amount of knowledge here - definitely not a pro yet.

“We’re built of contradictions, all of us. It’s those opposing forces that give us strength, like an arch, each block pressing the next. Give me a man whose parts are all aligned in agreement and I’ll show you madness. We walk a narrow path, insanity to each side. A man without contradictions to balance him will soon veer off.”

silentfall.bandcamp.com
I'm guessing that the three wires are hot and earth from the coil and a ground wire from the base plate and/or cover. You could do a phase test, and reverse the hot and earth wires if necessary. It is pretty easy if you have a multimeter. Just set the meter to it lowest voltage setting, connect hot to, say, red probe, and earth to black probe. Then quickly flick a piece of iron, eg a screwdriver, off the top of the pickup, noting whether the voltage generated is positive or negative. Do it enough times to be sure which way it is going. Do the same on the new pickup. If the voltage direction is the same on both, leave as-is, if they are in opposite directions, reverse the hot and ground on one of the pickups.

The DiMarzio will likely also have an extra wire for the earthing the base plate.
I don't have a multimeter, but thanks for the info anyway - it'll come in handy for sure. Honestly, I might just take it to my guy at the music shop and let him put it in instead of soldering/unsoldering multiple times - he's a hundred times better at it than I am anyway, and I can ask him what the layout looked like after.

But who knows. I might get bored and just take a shot at it tomorrow.

Again, thanks for the help

silentfall.bandcamp.com