Hey guys, Im beginner in electic guitars and mainly im oriented on hardrock/metal. In near shop they are selling used Bstock H401QM and Shecter Hellraiser C-1 both for 400 euros. I like them both alot but because of my unexperience with hearing difference between them they sound pretty much identical to me. Which one should I get? I tried them both,and like them both..
There is also a payment plan meaning I can get any guitar ranging from 500 to 1500. Ofcourse because of that sellers tried to push LTD H1000 calling it best from all 3. The thing is I have no idea about electric guitar hardware so I dont know.
Mate i would go for ESP since they are much lighter in weight and have thinner bodies. I also would like you to remind that quality is way better. I have Mh 417 and it rocks totaly, go for ESP
My C-1 Hellraiser is a great guitar. Play it all the time. I've never heard anything negative about ESP although I don't have a lot of experience with them, but Metallica sure likes them). Both guitars you have listed have the same style pickups and are most likely made with very similar wood so they will sound very close. Get the cheaper one.

Edit, found some specs on the ESP http://www.musik-produktiv.com/esp-ltd-h-401-qm-fsb.html

Those are almost identical to the Hellraiser. There will be very little difference between the two. I think I heard that they were made in the same factory.
Last edited by Jeffh40 at Jan 20, 2017,
Love my Hellraiser's. Don't have much experience with ESP's. Both company's are owned by the same people, similar factory standards and whatnot.
'16 Gibson LP Standard T, '15 Epi LP Standard with 57/57+ Gibbys
Blackstar S1-45, Marshall DSL100H, JetCity JCA50H
Quote by darkirakli
Hey guys, Im beginner in electic guitars and mainly im oriented on hardrock/metal. In near shop they are selling used Bstock H401QM and Shecter Hellraiser C-1 both for 400 euros. I like them both alot but because of my unexperience with hearing difference between them they sound pretty much identical to me. Which one should I get? I tried them both,and like them both..
There is also a payment plan meaning I can get any guitar ranging from 500 to 1500. Ofcourse because of that sellers tried to push LTD H1000 calling it best from all 3. The thing is I have no idea about electric guitar hardware so I dont know.

play them both. get whichever one feels better to you. they are comparable guitars
It isn't esp, it's an Ltd, and the Ltd 400 above series' are really nice
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
quality wise and soundwise they're definitely very similar. I personally don't much care for hellraiser necks, they're just a little too thick for my preference.

Right now, the H1000 probably won't do anything for you that the two you're already considering will do. Really just sit with both of them, play them a while, and get whichever one feels better to you.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

I've always been a schecter guy, so I have a bias, but I'd say their both good and similar guitars, the only drawback is that hell raiser has a pretty thick neck which makes soloing and quickly moving up and down the fret board a bit more of a chore, other than that, it's a great reliable, well made guitar.
Too many motards...
Quote by rockstar256
I also would like you to remind that quality is way better.

That's some brand loyalty bias right there. Korean LTDs and Korean Schecters are identical. They are literally the same guitar. Built in the same factory. with the exact same specs, wood and hardware. At some point in the construction process, they were on the same assembly line, before one of them went one way to get the schecter neck, and the other went a different way to get the LTD neck. You can make points about the subjective things like neck shape/feel/whatever, but to suggest that either of these guitars is better quality than the other is, quite simply, a false statement, based on absolutely nothing. If anything, the Schecter might actually be slightly better, only because of their better quality control process. But nobody should be buying a new guitar without getting it properly set up anyway, and after that, there's no difference.
Guitars
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR, C-1 Classic, Hellraiser Hybrid Solo-II, Special Edition E-1FR-S
Orange Rockerverb 50 212
Basses
Yamaha RBX374 and Washburn MB-6