Page 1 of 2
seeing one of my friends get a les paul as his guitar. whereas i still don't own an electric (unbelievably extremely sad and depressing emoji)
I'm jealous of those who haven't opened this thread.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
when someone else fucks someone that you wanted to fuck x

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Nothing, really. I recognize anything I want as obtainable. Tbh I tend to be the one people are jealous of. I've got some pretty good stuff going for me.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Tbh I tend to be the one people are jealous of. I've got some pretty good stuff going for me.
irl

I also just won a free guitar, so, you know.
#FrankowilloBrag
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by kringekidtaco
seeing one of my friends get a les paul as his guitar. whereas i still don't own an electric (unbelievably extremely sad and depressing emoji)

dont be jel. work to buy an electric which is worth around £180, and it will be good enough. you will feel more joy when you are older and you buy your first les paul. plus, to be honest, you can make a £180 guitar sound better than a genuine les paul if you're a better guitarist. the little wing cover in my sig was done with a £15 amp, a £180 ibanez and a phone microphone and some computer aftereffects, just as an example.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Caught my ex fondling with a guy in the dark under a tree on the beach. We were together for over 2 years at that point and i was looking at engagement rings. Was pretty jelly to be honest.

Also my cousin had a computer that could run need for speed 2 when it came out, but i didnt. That sucked.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
When I found out a couple of dudes had been grinding on my soon-to-be wife at her bachelorette party. I didn't get crazy at mine... #BetaNuMaleCuck

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
When I found out a couple of dudes had been grinding on my soon-to-be wife at her bachelorette party. I didn't get crazy at mine... #BetaNuMaleCuck

You think that's bad, wait till you find out I'm banging your wife.
Free Ali
My buddy got a shiny Pikachu back in the day. I was p jealous.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
My buddy got a shiny Pikachu back in the day. I was p jealous.

I had a Surfing Pikachu and thought it was the bomb. Then my buddy got a holographic Surfing Pikachu.

We don't talk anymore.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by chrismendiola
You think that's bad, wait till you find out I'm banging your wife.

Joke's on you! You've been fucking me; I'm a master disguise maker.

Now, let's do it again, Daddy.

Quote by ErikLensherr

that asshole in school with the shiny charizard card

most annoying thing was that he was the main bully and just took it from a kid who was the class punching bag ("borrowed" then later conveniently denied it wasn't given freely, didn't claim a trade because we all knew he was poor and stole most of his cards one way or another and would never have somehow bought something good to trade. bitch didn't even play and barely watched the show, just wanted to have the best card in the school for bragging rights. he tried to do that to some other kid with a shiny blastoise but that kid took kung fu lessons and worshipped bruce li by doing pullups every breaktime and the bully was secretly scared of getting smashed by a tiny ripped nerd)
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
When one of those jerks wins a Nobel Peace Prize, I would kill for one of those !
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Jealousy? Literally everytime I see a happy couple, or someone who's awesome at guitar, or rich, or confident, or has gone travelling, or is happy
when my best friend started dating the girl I liked

Quote by zgr0826

I don't get why people think shit like this is ok
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jan 20, 2017,
Quote by StewieSwan

Drunk assholes gonna be drunk assholes. TBF, she told them to fuck off pretty quickly.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by zgr0826
Drunk assholes gonna be drunk assholes. TBF, she told them to fuck off pretty quickly.

ah that's not so bad then. I got the impression she was into it
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
ah that's not so bad then. I got the impression she was into it

Nah. It was more of her going to a club and some dudes trying to recreate a Night at the Roxbury.

I just don't like other men touching what's for me. She also had one of her friends grind me at our wedding reception for a second in order to quell my frustration about the situation.

Quote by ErikLensherr

anyone with an ND Miata

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I remember 30+ years ago being a school kid and feeling jealous of guys getting the girls I liked. That jealousy was bad...felt it right in my guts.

I don't think I've felt that since school.
What little jealousy/envy I feel today lasts minutes.
A couple days ago my ex told me that the dude she's fucking calls her by the pet name I used to call her.

Not even jealous about the sex but the fact that he uses that pet name makes me super jealous/angry/frustrated/idon'tknow
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
again?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
When I'm out for dinner with friends and I see my friend has a far better looking dish than what I ordered.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by StewieSwan

right??
My God, it's full of stars!
Whenever I walk past business class rows while deplaning. I don't care when I'm getting on the plane but after being scrunched up for 10 hours...
cat
Quote by Dregen
people who have sex every day

It's overrated
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
If we're being pedantic then you mean envy as well as jealous. Jealousy is when you feel threatened by someone else taking something away from you, whereas envy is wanting something someone else has.

Sometimes when I watch great films or TV that I feel jealous because I get the sense that I was maybe capable of creating it, but it's only rare, because a lot of times I see something great and am like, wow, I never would have thought of that.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Page 1 of 2