Seriously considering selling my Vox AD60VT if they're affordable enough.

All tube combos in a 32 & 15 watt version. They coined a switch named Bedroom to Headroom. the 15 watt version for example can be switched to as low as 0.5 watts. The circuit is not like a Rockerverb according to online sources, the sound is more reminiscent of the OR15. If the 15 watt version is affordable enough I can finally have an all tube amp & technically also an "OR15" lmao. Anybody else digging these amps?

The 32 watt 2x10 version can also play in mono & stereo.
I won't buy one, I'm good on the amp front right now, but I am interested to hear what they sound like.

I'm a little bummed it isn't the Rockerverb circuit. I don't know why they would make it like the OR15 when they have that amp and the Jim root.
Quote by Grawgos
I won't buy one, I'm good on the amp front right now, but I am interested to hear what they sound like.

I'm a little bummed it isn't the Rockerverb circuit. I don't know why they would make it like the OR15 when they have that amp and the Jim root.
Hope you have an hour...

anthonymarisc They are $1099. Which is a really good price IMO.
Last edited by Will Lane at Jan 20, 2017,
Of course I'm exaggerating and it's probably his pedals but that amp sounds like the voice of God.
While I think the 32 is a brilliant idea, it just shouldn't have been done by Orange. Hopefully, it sparks other companies to make amps like it like the Tiny Terror did. I don't think the audience that would actually benefit from a stereo combo are into the Orange sound. I would take a great clean amp over the stereo Rocker 32 if I was using a lot of effects. I'm sure the 15 and 32 are great amps if you're into the Orange sound. But I don't think the feature they're marketing as the reason to buy it is the actual reason to buy it. You're getting a great Orange amp for a great price which is very good. But I don't see it as the game changer for people using a lot of stereo effects since the cleans aren't top notch.