Page 1 of 2
And how at risk you are for alcohol use disorder HAHA tricked you into a self-help thread

Take the World Health Organization's AUDIT and find out if your alcohol use is risky or not

http://auditscreen.org/page.php?Using-Audit-1

I got 7 and am low risk

Currently I'm only drinking once a week and limiting myself to 3 drinks on that one day, but I answered this for my "average"
My God, it's full of stars!
6 low risk

did it a lot more last year when i didnt go to work until noon so i p much just did it bc i was bored. never really felt like i needed to drink then tho it was more a case of "ehhh fuck it why not"

little more than half a year ago my work schedule totally switched and i started going in at times ranging from 5-7 am so i dont really do it outside of the occasional get together with friends

from the span of my 23rd birthday last may to this christmas eve i basically didnt drink at all
4 - Low risk.

Alright! This calls for a drink!

Would probably be higher if I didn't work, or if I had 2 days off a week like a normal person.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jan 20, 2017,
I should get my affairs in order
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
I should get my affairs in order

I've been prepping to make a will recently so I'm a semipro at getting my estate in order hmu
Quote by Dreadnought
HAHA tricked you into a self-help thread

fuk u

I got a 7 btw

ps. I'm currently having Lagunitas' Stoopid Wit

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Jan 20, 2017,
I am Australian, so I am probably a total alcoholic. Will post results shortly.

EDIT: I got 8. I am also currently in the midst of a small hangover rn
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Last edited by i_lovemetallica at Jan 20, 2017,
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I am Australian, so I am probably a total alcoholic. Will post results shortly.

Nah the test is designed in such a way that you can drink a ton of booze every day and still be low risk. It's more to do with the effects on your life and your ~feelings~ about it
I haven't drunk alcohol in I don't even know how long, but I filled that out with my reasons for stopping a couple years back and got 30.

So yeah. I'm not sober but I need to train myself to have the mythical "just one." Alls I needs to do is find self-discipline and not indulge.
Whoa buddy good thing you cooled it for awhile
my score is 0 which considering that I don't drink is not a surprise
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.

low risk

i had the begginings of a drinking problem a while back, but i've never been much of a drinker anyway.

too much intestinal distress.

i do have a tendency to binge drink with hard liquor though which is a bit of a problem.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Dreadnought

Heeey, AUDIT is used as part of the SBIRT assessment procedure in that ER study I mentioned in the medical advice thread. DAST is the non-alcohol drug segment typically paired with it.

also 5

Because alcoholism
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Dreadnought

Heeey, AUDIT is used as part of the SBIRT assessment procedure in that ER study I mentioned in the medical advice thread. DAST is the non-alcohol drug segment typically paired with it.

also 5

gotchu fam

then i changed my answer from the last one and got 6. I had a stupid leaflet from my GP saying "come get help cutting down on your drinking" which isn't really the same as a doctor being genuinely concerned

I was about to say I hardly drink anymore but I'm drinking a beer rn
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!

I did take the test twice however. The first time I got an 8, which is moderate risk, because I selected Less Than Monthly on "During the past year, how often have you found that you were not able to stop drinking once you had started?" But really I was just thinking of one time a while back when I thought "I've had too much to drink", but I knew I didn't have shit to do the next day, wasn't quite ready for bed, and decided to have one more beer. I've had that happen every once in a while, but it's really rare. I figure that's not exactly "not able to stop drinking" because that's deciding on one more beer and sticking to it, so I redid the test. That one change knocked it down to 7. So yea, I'd say 7, but almost an 8.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Jan 20, 2017,
I got 3, low risk. I drink less than once a month and usually only one at a time but I answered 3-4 drinks at a time on the test to account for other occasions.

Seems pretty harmless but I still feel like I'd be much better off not drinking. Unfortunately I recently went to a bar at a bookstore with cocktails named after literary references so obviously I have to try them all now.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Jan 20, 2017,
Quote by guitarxo
a bar at a bookstore with cocktails named after literary references

ommmgggggg
Quote by Bladez22

then i changed my answer from the last one and got 6. I had a stupid leaflet from my GP saying "come get help cutting down on your drinking" which isn't really the same as a doctor being genuinely concerned

I was about to say I hardly drink anymore but I'm drinking a beer rn

Quote by Pastafarian96

Yaay I'm not the worst
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams

Oops
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by guitarxo
I got 3, low risk. I drink less than once a month and usually only one at a time but I answered 3-4 drinks at a time on the test to account for other occasions.

Seems pretty harmless but I still feel like I'd be much better off not drinking. Unfortunately I recently went to a bar at a bookstore with cocktails named after literary references so obviously I have to try them all now.

If the Long Island Ice 9 Tea does not exist there then it's thw worst place ever

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Your score is 3 and places you in the low risk category for alcohol problems.

I don't drink much tbh
usually only on the weekends, sometimes a few drinks, usually just a couple shots of whiskey or vodka.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by guitarxo

where?

where?

WHERE?

i want a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster amongst other things.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I got a 7 'cuz I am healthy like dread.
I definitely would have had a higher score in college, though.
I should probably just not drink, because alcohol is a disease of society. (Eastwinn are you out there do you here me?)
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i do have a tendency to binge drink with hard liquor though which is a bit of a problem.

also this.
9 the first time then 8 once I fet bad about it. But really, I've never really felt like I couldn't stop drinking, so that answer took it down one. but it's still not good I guess
Never had a drop so I'm gonna fill it in as if I was my dad, who I consider to be an alcoholic.

Yep he scored 33.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Last edited by Nero Galon at Jan 21, 2017,
Never?

You're lucky tbh
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
eGraham

Eh it has its pros and cons. Don't think they need to be pointed out since we probably know them all.

My dad has just gone to work and he's still very noticeably drunk. He was stumbling around and slurring his words. I see him mega hung over all the time, but this is new.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
6, because I have no social life, and unlike George Thorogood, I don't drink alone.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
12, medium risk
I drink quite a lot but I'm not an alcoholic
should cut down, but I don't want to
Quote by Hydra150
12, medium risk
I drink quite a lot but I'm not an alcoholic
should cut down but I don't want to

Just the thing an alcoholic would say
-Douglas Adams
Quote by Every single one of my aunts
I don't have a drinking problem, I never spill a drop
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
:0
5, low risk. I drink a couple of times a week without fail but i know my limits and don't tend to get drunk apart from on special occasions.
I have nothing important to say
Page 1 of 2