So, I have an RG350dxz and I was wondering how could i fit a Gotoh Ge1996t on there.
I'm well aware that the Edge Zero II is not really a conventional floating bridge, so i can't really swap it.

Should I make any modifications to the guitar? What should I do then? Help!
I mean you could check the routing template on the gotoh site.

but if it doesn't fit easily i'm not sure it's worth cutting the guitar up... might be handier to sell your guitar and just buy a guitar with a good trem already.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Dave_Mc What about a Jem Jr? I have made measurements and comparing to the Gotoh it's bigger, so it should be a quick swap, right? sorry for my late response
you'd need to check the size of the studs... they're often smaller on cheaper bridges.

i'd rather buy a better guitar which already has a good trem (apart from anything else you're never 100% sure it's going to work well until you have it fitted and it's working properly, and if you bought the guitar specifically to fit a new trem to and it doesn't fit properly...), but it does depend on your budget.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Dave_Mc Well, I bought the jem jr.

It came with a really, REALLY, bad tremolo set up so tomorrow i'm buying the RG470 with edge zero II tremolo. It is pretty good but if i wanna change the tremolo, i've been told that i have to modify it. Bad luck

Also, i don't have much of a budget because i'm outside of the us, i'm paying the RG470 900 dollars. Bad luck. :c
Thanks for the replies though, you seem like a pretty active guy!