I have not joined this site yet but really like it and would like to join. I have been saving a list of "favorites"
but today when I went to look at them, almost all of them were gone. Maybe 4 or so songs remain on the
list. As I said, I want to get the paid version but I'm not happy about losing all my favorites.
Can someone please explain how this occurred and how to avoid it.

Len
Mm, it sounds like you're using an app? Not sure, but it might be a sync error?

There's a Mobile Apps Feedback subforum under the forum Ultimate Guitar Feedback which might give you better responses, btw. Just give more specific info (app - which/browser, operating system - Mac/Windows/Linux/Android ##/iOS ## etc), and they'll be able to help sooner
Don't know what you mean by using an app. I'm using my PC to access the site.
Windows 10 - Google Chrome.
Thanks for the reply.,.....

Regards,
Len
Quote by djlen31
I have not joined this site yet but really like it and would like to join. I have been saving a list of "favorites"
but today when I went to look at them, almost all of them were gone. Maybe 4 or so songs remain on the
list. As I said, I want to get the paid version but I'm not happy about losing all my favorites.
Can someone please explain how this occurred and how to avoid it.

Len

Ehm, you have joined, you have a username.
Anyways, have you done a "clear my recent history" on your computer lately? Might have something to do with that.
Thanks for that suggestion. I will try that. I meant I have not gone for the paid version yet.
I guess I'll have to build my favorites list back up again.