Hello there! I've been going through some Limp Bizkit music lately and I'm just wondering if anyone has any idea how to achieve the tone Wes Borland got on the 1999 and 2000 records they recorded, namely the tone on 'Break Stuff'? I'm trying to hunt for a good tone of my own and I'm just looking at what others have done to achieve an aggressive tone like the one I'm looking for

Thanks
Who needs shred when you've got rhythm guitar? :^)
Guitars:
Jackson King V (With a Wilde L500XL in the bridge)
Ibanez Iron Label RGIX27FEQM (7-string)
didn't he just use a dual rectifier?

bridge humbucker

is that a 7-string? if so that's going to help.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?