Page 1 of 2

i know it might seem lazy and its probably the easiest song to do, but i just cant seem to get it - if someone could just lt me know the chords used i can figure the rest out

much appreciated
I'm sure that Joshua Garcia will do it but he will probably make some lame joke about hooking him up with dem digits or something silly like that.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
i'll do it for 99$
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by theogonia777
I'm sure that Joshua Garcia will do it but he will probably make some lame joke about hooking him up with dem digits or something silly like that.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by laid-to-waste
i'll do it for 99$

bitch
I'd help you out TS but I am not enjoying the song enough to try

Quote by Joshua Garcia

Idk what's sadder, that this image exists or that I get the reference
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
i will do it for

100 billion dollars

I'll do it for about treefiddy
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I can't believe the heir to the world's foremost canned soup manufacturer needs to resort to such pleb methods of obtaining a transcription.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
I can't believe the heir to the world's foremost canned soup manufacturer needs to resort to such pleb methods of obtaining a transcription.
To be fair, her cans are a handful.

ayyyyy lmao
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

Joshua Garcia so are you going to help or not because you promised
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Ill give it a shot. Im a helpful little person, unlike you heathens asking for digits and 100 billion dollars.
Too many motards...
Quote by SynysterGecko
Ill give it a shot. Im a helpful little person, unlike you heathens asking for digits and 100 billion dollars.

wow watch out we got a badass over here
Quote by kalypto
wow watch out we got a badass over here

youre not wrong
Too many motards...
Quote by theogonia777
Joshua Garcia so are you going to help or not because you promised
I did? D:

Am I like one of those doctors who take a hippocratic oath, except with tabs? Dang I've been neglecting that oath for as long as the Tab Talk forum (aka proper forum for this thread) has existed lmao.
Quote by SGstriker

anne_marie_campbell Hello, if no-ones done it for you before the end of the week, give me a message and I'll see what I can do. Sounds pretty easy, but don't have my G at the moment to confirm.
Quote by SynysterGecko

Sooo... I should probably not offer to do it in exchange for a blood sacrifice?
Quote by johndala
Sounds pretty easy, but don't have my G at the moment to confirm.

Glock? Gram of weed? G string? God? Gravity?
Someone asking to get a tab transcription here is like a woman walking into a gay bar expecting to pick up men and get away with it
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by theogonia777
Glock? Gram of weed? G string? God? Gravity?
Glorp.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Glorp.

that is one of the sounds that my tummy makes
Quote by Pastafarian96
Someone asking to get a tab transcription here is like a woman walking into a gay bar expecting to pick up men and get away with it
In that there's sometimes the odd bi guy around, but they're not always looking for girls in the zone?

anne_marie_campbell, you'd find better help in Tab Talk instead of The Pit. This place is the off-topic forum, meaning generally not relevant to music or UG
Quote by NeoMvsEu
generally not relevant to music or UG anything

Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

Quote by NeoMvsEu
In that there's sometimes the odd bi guy around, but they're not always looking for girls in the zone?

anne_marie_campbell, you'd find better help in Tab Talk instead of The Pit. This place is the off-topic forum, meaning generally not relevant to music or UG

Precisely
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Well since it don't matter anymore, I got this much done before procrastination settled in.

Guitar 1 (Left)
D||---------------------0-----------------------------|
A||------------------0-----------------0-----------0--|
G||---------------0--------0--------0-----------2-----|
D||--------2-/-4-----------------0-----------0--------|
A||-----0---------------------------------0-----------|
D||--0------------------------5-----------------------|

D||-----------0--------------------------0------------|
A||--------0-----0----------------------------0-------|
G||-----------------2-----2--------2------------------|
D||-----------------------------------0---------------|
A||--------------------0------------------------------|
D||--0--0--------------------0--0---------------------|
Quote by SGstriker

Page 1 of 2