don't write with midi synth sounds. i can already tell that this sounds interesting and serviceable in its current form, which would make you think "oh, if i put this all on guitar, it'll sound even better"

in this case, i pretty much guarantee it won't.
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
yeah, i composed this in about 15 minutes. I could record it at half speed and it'd probabloy sond okay. i've heard some pretty crazy stuff recorded that's next to impossible to play live.
Quote by Skibolky
yeah, i composed this in about 15 minutes. I could record it at half speed and it'd probabloy sond okay. i've heard some pretty crazy stuff recorded that's next to impossible to play live.

i don't mean speed wise, i just mean it isn't well conceived
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
I understand the point of this thread, and it's not completely retarded. But that first piece of cacophonic shit was pretty retarded.

Here's some cacophonic retarded shit that I be writin' for mah band
Attachments:
116128__Metal af.gpx
Legato and fluidity in your playing is where it's at

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
very nice very nice, to the guy who says my things not well conceived well, no, i wouldn't put it on an album. idk, i just saw beyond creation jamming at namm and decided to go write something and that's what i ended up with. i know its not super neo classic djent. it's fucked up dissonant grind? (core) lol i enjoy it