How can I get my amp to get near as possible to this sound, mean nasty and dirty

I really like this thick and out there in your face sound
You didn't tell us what your 10w amp is. The only amp I can think of off the top of my head, under 15w, that gives that kind of gain would be MAYBE the Randall RD5 Diavlo .... But honestly I dont know if it can be done with that wattage period and without some form of gain pedal. You just don't have the headroom.
Try turning the treble and bass all the way up, mids all the way down. Gain all the way up as well. the roll back the dials to taste. It wont be Korn but it'll be scooped mids and give you something to chug with.
'16 Gibson LP Standard T, '95 Fender MIM Strat
Helix Rack, Jetcity JCA50H w/ JCA24s+
Plus Korn is very bass driven. Your hearing a lot of that. And the guitarists use 7-8 string guitars tuned way down with heavy gauge strings and high put pickups.
you aren't getting that sound from your amp, sorry. The best you could hope for would be to buy some type of metal distortion pedal to run through the amp.
Quote by ballajoe010
Dang, it is from a 'sawtooth' guitar combo kit from amazon.

yeah not happening. this is a very common thing for new players so don't feel bad. pro bands use pro equipment so keep that in mind. this is not to say you have to spend $1000s of $ to get a similar sound but a starter pack amp (and guitar) is only ment to get you started playing and not nail great tones from your fav band. even with a pedal it's not likely you will sound much better. you'll often find that the most given piece of advice in this forum section is to "get a better amp". it's not because we get kickbacks or anything it's just the best advice that can be given.
Thank you everyone,

Quote by guitarsngear
you aren't getting that sound from your amp, sorry. The best you could hope for would be to buy some type of metal distortion pedal to run through the amp.

I read somewhere pedals don't really work with a 10w amp, I haven't done any research on it yet though.
Pedals don't work great with modeling amps. Yours is not a modeling amp.
Quote by ballajoe010
Thank you everyone,

I read somewhere pedals don't really work with a 10w amp, I haven't done any research on it yet though.

its not that they don't work but rather the limitations of the amp itself. generally starter pack amps are very cheaply made and just don't sound all that good. crappy amp can't be fixed with pedals sorry dude. get a better amp
Yeah I know the kind of amps they put in starter kits, they're literally just capable of making the guitar louder and they generally sound pretty awful no matter how you set them. They also have terrible speakers so even using pedals doesn't get great results.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by ballajoe010
Thank you everyone,

Wattage alone doesn't really mean anything. A 10w valve amp is totally different to a 10w solid state combo. A cheap amp is totally different to a boutique one too. Generally you get what you pay for.

A distortion pedal might lack any clarity and sound crappy on a cheap amp (its cheap for a reason)

I wouldn't let it discourage your playing though. If that amp has no built in overdrive/distortion i would look for a basic multi fx pedal to begin with or a better amp.
A modelling amp would probably be your best bet if you are starting out though, they give a lot of bang for their buck - contain 1000's of $/£ worth of simulated pedals so you can get a good idea of what the tone is you want. I wish they were around when i started to play.