If any of you guys know a thing about turntables, please help a friend out. So I just got a JTA-220A record player, and it plays too fast. Normally, people have the issue of the RPM hopping up from 33 to 35 or something like that. It has 33.3, 45, and 78 options, but the 33.3 plays faster than the 78. Does anybody know a possible fix?
- LJ
Last edited by LJJ_719 at Jan 23, 2017,
Have you tried MP3?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Kinda sounds like you need an adjustment. There’s a slider or a dial or a screw somewhere that allows you to adjust the speed. should have a speed check thing. Could try looking up a manual for that model to see where all thats at and how to do it right.
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
What you need is new amp
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Recommended threads
disappear
Eastwinn
Last post:
by Joshua Garcia