23 50%
Gone substantially up
8 17%
Voters: 46.
Page 1 of 2
GONE UP SON

got that adult weight hmu
My God, it's full of stars!
Went up a lot right after, but then I lost a ton. I'm probably the same weight I was at the end of high school but I'm in waaaaay better shape.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
bad poll its stayed the same except for occasional temporary fluctuation
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
it's been all over the place. take care of yourselves (and each other)

I've lost over fifty pounds since high shcool
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
Ok guys I am so sorry I didn't add a stay the same I just care very little about your demographic you can lick my nuts
Quote by whywefight
Ok guys I am so sorry I didn't add a stay the same I just care very little about your demographic you can lick my nuts
aight i guess that would make up for your shitty poll making
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Up & then down, up & then down, now back UP again haha!
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Played line and squatted a fuck load. Weighed 245,

Like a whole metric fuckload

Like a lot

Like a whole parking lot of fuckloads

Like trucks that say wide right turn

BECAUSE OF THE FUCKLOAD

JK only 405x5

Now I weigh 275 and squat the same, but im unhappy as fuck with my body

So gained a shitload of body fat and I drink too much soda and have a sedentary office job.

Used to cook professionally and shedded weight until I was 198 and getting sick all the time and all my lifts were either decreasing or stuck. Now im.......

Forever bulking, but stuck at this plateau of laziness and not lifting frequently. Not enough cardio, eating shitty food, and putting money over health for the moment.
Legato and fluidity in your playing is where it's at

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
I weigh like maybe 10 or 15 lbs. less now than in H.S. I think.
I weigh like 8 lbs. less than when I was an undergrad.
the same cuz i am forever a child
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Packed on a bit of muscle since my high school years, so weight has gone up despite being even leaner now than i was back then. I think i was like 140ish lb when I graduated, 160 lb now. Being average height helps I guess, honestly trying to get bigger, like 180 lb 10-15% body fat is a great goal.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

It went up and then it went down and now it's the same.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
15 lbs less. I lost 30 lbs really fast after HS (135 to 105) and I've been at 120 for a long time regardless of body comp or diet or activity level so maybe I'll just be like this forever.
cat
Mine's been about the same. Went up a bit, went down a tad. Never more than 15lbs and half of that could've been a big shit.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Went way up, then went down even more (60 lbs.) then gained a bit more weight. Summer's around the corner so I'm gonna start losing weight again.
Free Ali
Somewhere between gone down and gone down substantially. I never kept track but I cut down from three meals a day and no exercise to two meals a day with light snacking and what I do all day at work may as well be considered exercising.

Everyone keeps telling me I lost a ton so it must be true. Some guess about 40 pounds, but I'm pretty sure that's exaggerated. Again, idk because I don't care enough to keep track. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Fluctuated a lot once 20's were over. ... .Currently have less than 18 kg's to reach ideal weight due to losing 77.6 kg's in the last 2 years. Cannot wait to drop back to 89 kg's or so.
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
Gained quite a bit, I was a twig in high school, I think I weighed 165 or something when I joined the military.

I have a kid on the way so now I'm working on my dadbod
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
I was like 175. Now I'm like 200 and leaner than I was then. Tryna get to 215.
Exponential growth once i got a car and stopped having to walk everywhere.

I've also been a terrible snacker for as long as I've had disposable income. I cut that down massively just before Christmas, obviously enjoyed myself for a couple weeks, but it's back in hand. It's slowly making a difference but I'm not making a conscious effort tbh. Don't even know what I weigh apart from "too much"
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

14"....

....FROM DA GROUND

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I was about 70kg when I finished high school, since then I've been as heavy as 84kg when I was in preseason don't-want-to-get-snapped-in-half weightlifting mode for football and as low as 72kg when I got back from a 4 month backpacking/walk everywhere holiday.

currently back in the gym, probably around 76 I guess, which is about 167 pounds - getting those lifts back in check.
Stayed roughly the same actually, although in recent years my face has become a lot more defined and far less potato like
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Up by about 10 pounds on average. I gained pretty much all of that weight my second year in university.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Well when I left school at 18 I was 8 stone (112 lbs, 50 kg) and over the course of those 7 years I've gone up to 11 stone (154 lbs, 69 kg) max but I fluctuate back down to 10 stone (140 lbs, 63 kg) fairly often often

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Basically stayed the exact same. I've been at least 6' since I was about 14, so I've been lucky in that it's always been quite easy to stay lean.

I lift weights now though and I didn't at all back then, so I'd like to think my general body composition looks a lot better.
got married gained 30 pounds quit smoking gained 30 pounds got divorced lost 30 pounds...........still tryin to lose the 30 from quiting smoking almost sounds like a lame ass t-shirt
Wise man once said, " If you ever get lost in the woods, just start jacking off someone will see you."
Up, because access to beer was only restricted by licensing laws, and I ditched my more active hobbies in favour of drinking.
Page 1 of 2