frankenstratEVH I don't know about such places, it's hard to find a really good replica for such price, I think there are 2 possible way to solve this problem:
1) to build it by yourself

2) to find a luthier, who can make it at reasonable price.
Quote by frankenstratEVH
UdjineI'm not good with building guitars, is there a place that would do it for me if I give them the video link for say around $600?

not likely. in order to do this correctly it takes a fair bit of time so not cheap. you can find new Kramer guitars within your budget and perhaps pain the body the way you want. it would have the paddle headstock like eddie had in 84 -85 era.
Quote by monwobobbo
not likely. in order to do this correctly it takes a fair bit of time so not cheap. you can find new Kramer guitars within your budget and perhaps pain the body the way you want. it would have the paddle headstock like eddie had in 84 -85 era.

Mind providing me with a link?
don't have a link handy but just noticed that EVH guitars has a frankenstrat style guitar for $1000 (street price) so I'm thinking that would be your best option. it's not reliced but is painted the evh style. just look it up
Quote by frankenstratEVH
Trying to find a good quality replica.

so not the mexi version from a couple years ago?
frankenstratEVH
Quote by frankenstratEVH
UdjineI'm not good with building guitars, is there a place that would do it for me if I give them the video link for say around $600?

As it was said, not likely, but you can at least ask luthiers nearby.
Also you can check these ads on ebay.