I am completely spineless
7 24%
It's ok but only when we do it
10 34%
This fence sure is comfy
12 41%
Voters: 29.
Page 1 of 5
You may have seen a video in the past few days of a right-wing activist getting punched in the face during an interview.

Some have argued that this sort of behaviour would not be tolerated had the victim been of any other political conviction. If we normalise violence against certain ideologies, then it can and will be used against every other group. It does not change someone's beliefs and will only make them feel like a repressed minority, giving them more incentive to fight back and thus widening the ideological divide.

Others have said fuck that, he's a fucking Nazi.

Where does The Pit stand?
The worst part of punching someone is how damn long it takes for your hand to stop swelling. Been a few years since I was in a fist fight, but I still hold that was the worst part.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
If I could count the amount of care I had on one hand, I'd have quite a bit of trouble considering IDGAF.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
He's a cunt so I had pleasure in him getting punched

Wouldn't punch anyone myself, but if anyone gets punched its good that it's a supporter of ethnic cleansing.
to repeat what I already said elsewhere, I condone punching Nazis (or whatever their rebranding themselves as these days) anytime, anywhere.

or would you rather normalize ethnic cleansing as an ideological position?
You forgot the polling option of

Yes I love violence, and my favorite part is when others retaliate so I can engage in a cyclical justification of why i'm beating the shit out of them.

"Well he hit my friend, and I refuse to acknowledge whether or not my friend did anything to deserve being hit"

*Deploys A-10 Warthog to turn a village into glass*

BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT
Legato and fluidity in your playing is where it's at

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by JustRooster
The worst part of punching someone is how damn long it takes for your hand to stop swelling. Been a few years since I was in a fist fight, but I still hold that was the worst part.

Did you have the point of contact land with the pinky and ring finger knuckles? Want to have your knucks line up with your forearm so you don't mess up your hands/forearms
Quote by JustRooster
Quote by JustRooster

Hit em with the heel of your hand behind the ear ala Bas Rutten

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Fat Lard
Did you have the point of contact land with the pinky and ring finger knuckles? Want to have your knucks line up with your forearm so you don't mess up your hands/forearms

I'm not a pro fighter, however they landed they landed.

Quote by Shredwizard445

k.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
The only time I punched someone my hand felt like it was broken. Guess I did it wrong. I was also like 15 so the fight was lame as hell
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 24, 2017,
Quote by JustRooster

k.

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Shredwizard445

Danga da danga da BAM, brother
Fat Lard

LITERALLY

JUST

DEPLOYED THE VIDEO

<3

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
If someone hits you first, you hit them back twice as hard and end it.

I see no reason to use violence when the other person is just spewing words. Words can be fought with words imo, and this is coming from someone who has got into fights in my middleschool days over racist slurs, stupid stuff like that. Self control is what life is about.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I really dislike (non-sporting) violence to the level where I might tentatively call myself a pacifist but sometimes shit needs doing.

on the recent thing, single sucker punches are lame, guy should have stayed in there and work the guy over a bit. have some conviction with your anger rather than a little burst of rage that quickly fizzles out. he could've gotten a good combo in before someone intervened since there was just reporters close and they would've stayed out of it.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist

Guy should've Badangadanged and A Bang Bang Bang smash his face, clearly

I concur, give him a solid working over with stand up strikes and then hyper extend the knee with a well placed low kick

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Shredwizard445
I concur, give him a solid working over with stand up strikes and then hyper extend the knee with a well placed low kick

Vouching for oblique kicks? That's just messed up man...

WHAM *snaps the neck*
Fat Lard

BOOM kick in the groin, BANG right straight

Bas as a stand-up striker (and rolling/grappling) is just phenomenal. I love going back and watching all the Pancrase stuff where he's knocking fuckers out with the heel of his hand. That man inspired me to train legs in highschool, never realizing that stomping on someones foot hard enough will be more effective than boxing them (circumstantially)

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
Check out his Big Book of Combat if you havent. Flipped through it sometime around 08 when I was a lot more into MMA. Pancrase/PRIDE days were great
Never punched anyone and never will. One punch can easily kill.
I like my life too much to risk the rest of it in prison for sake of being/looking "hard" for like 5 seconds
Last edited by sam b at Jan 24, 2017,
Quote by Fat Lard
Check out his Big Book of Combat if you havent. Flipped through it sometime around 08 when I was a lot more into MMA. Pancrase/PRIDE days were great

YES, he's a phenomenal descriptor of applicative violence too.

Have you seen him on Joe Rogan's podcast, his arm looks all freaky post surgery. I think he had a large chunk of his bicep removed as a result of MRSA/other bacteriophage

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by sam b
Never punched anyone and never will. One punch can easily kill.
I like my life too much to risk the rest of it in prison for sake of being/looking "hard" for like 5 seconds
This

It's absolutely never worth it
I would only punch someone in self defence
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
Quote by neidnarb11890
to repeat what I already said elsewhere, I condone punching Nazis (or whatever their rebranding themselves as these days) anytime, anywhere.

or would you rather normalize ethnic cleansing as an ideological position?
yeah
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Quote by matt bickerton
This

It's absolutely never worth it

Saw this a couple months ago too. http://crimedocumentary.com/one-killer-punch-2016/

fuck that. What's the point? Unless I was literally in a life (my life, that is) or death situation there's just no need or point

I suspect no one will watch the thing I linked, but one case was a guy who had parked in a disabled spot at the supermarket (his wife was disabled). He went out to his car (wife still in the shop) and someone punched him for parking in the spot when he didnt need it. Knocked out, hit his head and dead. Just like that. So needless ffs.

Another some "lads" at a taxi rank after a night out. Someone took the piss out of someone's hair. One punch, dead. Yeah so kool m8 nice 1
Last edited by sam b at Jan 24, 2017,
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Attacking someone of a different ideology who isn't violent is a bad tactic. It gives that person sympathy, and only pushes their ideology into the spotlight.
Quote by tmcginzie
Attacking someone of a different ideology who isn't violent is a bad tactic. It gives that person sympathy, and only pushes their ideology into the spotlight.

I was going to post something like this. Punching someone isn't going to change their political views, it's only going to make them angry/reinforce their current views

If you insist on violence, kill them. That way, there's one less person in the world who has their ideology.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
I was going to post something like this. Punching someone isn't going to change their political views, it's only going to make them angry/reinforce their current views

If you insist on violence, kill them. That way, there's one less person in the world who has their ideology.
not that i oppose punching nazis, but i agree that we should kill nazis instead
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Violence is morally acceptable only in self-defense.

It's funny to see people here go out of their way and beat their chests to show how anti-Nazi (a bold position) they are by making it known they don't care, or actually approve of someone being assaulted for speaking in public. It's funny cuz so many of you are cowards and wimps and couldn't do what you claim to support anyways. Way to have principles.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by sam b
Saw this a couple months ago too. http://crimedocumentary.com/one-killer-punch-2016/

fuck that. What's the point? Unless I was literally in a life (my life, that is) or death situation there's just no need or point

I suspect no one will watch the thing I linked, but one case was a guy who had parked in a disabled spot at the supermarket (his wife was disabled). He went out to his car (wife still in the shop) and someone punched him for parking in the spot when he didnt need it. Knocked out, hit his head and dead. Just like that. So needless ffs.

Another some "lads" at a taxi rank after a night out. Someone took the piss out of someone's hair. One punch, dead. Yeah so kool m8 nice 1

maybe if they werent beta cucks they wouldnt have died in 1 punch tbh
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
punching actual Nazis is fine. what I'm dubious about is how easily we label people as nazis
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
maybe if they werent beta cucks they wouldnt have died in 1 punch tbh

good argument well done m8
Quote by sam b
good argument well done m8

thanks, me and 2 other people thought so too.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster

When someone makes nazi salutes at white nationalist rallies it's hard not to laugh when they get punched
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
It's hard not to laugh at his haircut.

He should go back to the barber and get it finished.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Page 1 of 5