What's up. A few days ago I was being a little careless with the knife at work. I cut the side tip of my left index finger. Just a little bit of my callus mainly just on the side. I'm freaked out this will affect my playing once it heals. Anyone have any experience with this. I hope I get full feeling back once it heals
time to take up DJing
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
What are you, new to having skin? Hate to break it to you, but it's no good now. You're gonna need a hand transplant.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
What are you, new to having skin? Hate to break it to you, but it's no good now. You're gonna need a hand transplant.
Hey, the 2000's called and want their primitive medicine back.

The thing to do is in fact to flense the hand completely - so remove skin and subcutaneous fat - and then get some of that sweet stem cell action.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by bsd1234567891
Anyone have any experience with this?

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Yea, he should learn to play left handed
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Thx for all the responses brahs
Iommis always been a favorite of mine. Think i should just cut a few more tips off to fully emulate him. But on a serious not. Fuuuck man it's freakin me out. But I was told it would heal in 2 weeks. Lucky it wasn't worse I was using a brand new serrated knife coulda taken my whole finger off
Have you seen Keith Richards' fingers?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
see a trained medical professional

ask them to kiss your boo boo
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by ultimate-slash
Have you seen Keith Richards?

That's fair
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Ask a doctor. If there's no nerve damage you should be alright. Just lay off the guitar until it heals otherwise it might make it worse what with the continuous rubbing and getting dirt in the wound.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Yea guess I'm being a bitch. It's not that bad. Sorry for the posts brahs
Time to strengthen my pinky
Last edited by bsd1234567891 at Jan 24, 2017,
Quote by eGraham
That's fair

I've never actually seen his fingers, but I just googled them and holy shit
Ninny
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
You're fuckin dead dude it's all over
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by bsd1234567891
Yea guess I'm being a bitch. It's not that bad. Sorry for the posts brahs
Time to strengthen my pinky

strengthen it by sticking it in ur butt

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Regardless what others are saying. It is going to take time, I almost cut my tip almost all the way off. I cut into the bone. I played with my pinky finger,ring, and middle finger til it healed. I was able to do bar chords without touching that part of the finger after awhile. A year later I was back to normal even though my finger is a little deform and have tissue issues. The only thing I have problems with sometimes is a not muting chords with I do a C or F chord open. I just had to learn different way in the way fret to fix it. It will take time but you should be fine man.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Youre welcome
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Cut the tip of my index fretting finger
this is my last resort
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.