Page 1 of 2
Nazis want to take away your freedom. If they get in power, they will. They only way they won't, is if you meet their racial/ethnic/social-political criteria, and do not question their regime. Stalinists aren't much different in this regard.

The only way to stop them gaining a foothold outside of education is through suppression. This is hypocritical if liberty is the object of your value.

But these people don't work with logic and instead use doctrines, lies, and perversions of the truth and reality in order to achieve their goals, as well as a violently nationalistic form of populism/collectivism that accrues traction with ease. So one must sacrifice something in order to save something else.

Their beliefs are morally wrong (you can argue this if you feel like it).

Therefore, it is conducive to the creation a free, morally right society to kill nazis.

Therefore it is morally right to kill nazis

Discuss.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Jan 24, 2017,
Something something killing people for committing 'thought crimes' is wrong.

Something something killing someone that poses no immediate danger to you is never justified.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Something something killing people for committing 'thought crimes' is wrong.
Stop not playing the game you're no fun

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Something something killing someone that poses no immediate danger to you is never justified.
What if they pose danger to someone else?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Yes

Also cucks
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Banjocal
What if they pose danger to someone else?

Why is killing them necessary to stop them from doing any harm?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Nazis and Stalinists should only be killed if religious extremists are as well (and that includes Westboro Baptist Church members + the weirdos you see on american christian tv channels)
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
Nazis and Stalinists should only be killed if religious extremists are as well (and that includes Westboro Baptist Church members + the weirdos you see on american christian tv channels)

Sounds good where do we start?

Call up the Americans, they're probably down to shoot stuff.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Why is killing them necessary to stop them from doing any harm?
Nazis want to take away your freedom. If they get in power, they will. They only way they won't, is if you meet their racial/ethnic/social-political criteria, and do not question their regime. Stalinists aren't much different in this regard.

The only way to stop them gaining a foothold outside of education is through suppression. This is hypocritical if liberty is the object of your value.

But these people don't work with logic and instead use doctrines, lies, and perversions of the truth and reality in order to achieve their goals, as well as a violently nationalistic form of populism/collectivism that accrues traction with ease. So one must sacrifice something in order to save something else.

This logic is flawless. Refute it.

Quote by JackSaints
Sure why not
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Sneak into their rooms at night and paint their skin brown so when they wake up they will see the error of their ways because they are now the very thing they once hated
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Sneak into their rooms at night and paint their skin brown so when they wake up they will see the error of their ways because they are now the very thing they once hated

Said Nazis would rather kill themselves than feel any humanity for ethnic minorities.

Unless they're just poseurs that aren't tr00 kv3lt
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Said Nazis would rather kill themselves than feel any humanity for ethnic minorities.

Unless they're just poseurs that aren't tr00 kv3lt

100 percent.

It would be like if Clayton Bigsby regained his sight. He would know what to do.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Or if peppers was aware of his guitar playing
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Or if peppers was aware of his guitar playing

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ja and da
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Have you killed a Nazi yet? Why not? If the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing, then by abstaining from killing Nazis, you are perpetuating the problem. Therefore you are a Nazi sympathizer and also deserve to die. Y'all just got logic'd.
Can't we all just give them guns and dump them on an island so they do all the legwork for us?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
yeah and it includes feminazis
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
this is my favorite way to kill nazis

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by sashki
Have you killed a Nazi yet? Why not? If the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing, then by abstaining from killing Nazis, you are perpetuating the problem. Therefore you are a Nazi sympathizer and also deserve to die. Y'all just got logic'd.

How do you know nobody here has killed a nazi?

Your assumptions frankly are really sickening. For somebody that is talking about equality and everybody having a point, then you sure are being a massive hypocrite considering you're lumping us all into one group.

But then again, moral police has never been anything aside from a bunch of whiners and crybabies on forums so then again, it's no surprise.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
i want my nazi scalps
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
How do you know nobody here has killed a nazi?

Your assumptions frankly are really sickening. For somebody that is talking about equality and everybody having a point, then you sure are being a massive hypocrite considering you're lumping us all into one group.

But then again, moral police has never been anything aside from a bunch of whiners and crybabies on forums so then again, it's no surprise.

How many Nazis have you personally killed?
Quote by sashki
How many Nazis have you personally killed?

How about you fam?

None cause you don't lift, you're a cuck and a crybabby.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by sashki
Hey, man, that's low.

I'mma go post puppy gifs on tumblr

You should post on reddit about how somebody was mean to you on UG I'm sure somebody will care/give you gold.

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
The thought police have reviewed your case and determined you unfit to live. For freedoms sake. Sorry it had to end like this, justice must be served. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Push them off a bridge, if they sink they're a true nazi and the problem sorts itself out

This works because a nazi's head is so dense they cannot swim properly
Don't you pretty much become one of them by killing them? I mean you don't like them because of potential genocide, yet you want to do the same thing.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by NewDayHappy
Don't you pretty much become one of them by killing them? I mean you don't like them because of potential genocide, yet you want to do the same thing.

if you were to kill someone for being a nazi, no, you wouldn't become one of them. You would become a murderer tho
Quote by gonzaw
if you were to kill someone for being a nazi, no, you wouldn't become one of them. You would become a murderer tho

Right, which is exactly what a nazi wants to do. (fuck nazis btw) BUT you do exactly what they want to do, just to a different group of people.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by NewDayHappy
Right, which is exactly what a nazi wants to do. (fuck nazis btw) BUT you do exactly what they want to do, just to a different group of people.

yeah but they started it
Quote by Bladez22
yeah but they started it

Well, why stop there? Next we can kill homosexuals or other minorities. (see the problem here?)
Quote by NewDayHappy
Right, which is exactly what a nazi wants to do. (fuck nazis btw)

Lol I love that you had to throw that in there.
Quote by NewDayHappy

I don't see how you can equate being a murderer with being a nazi just because nazis want to murder some people. A hitman also wants to murder people, so are hitmen nazis? No, because they murder for money, not for ethnic cleansing
Quote by gonzaw
I don't see how you can equate being a murderer with being a nazi just because nazis want to murder some people. A hitman also wants to murder people, so are hitmen nazis? No, because they murder for money, not for ethnic cleansing

Nazis represent a political party, completely killing off a political party is a dangerous path to tread.

Which coincidentally, Hitler pretty much eradicated the opposite political party in which he was in.

So yeah, killing off opposing political parties is very Hitler like my friend.
They don't need to be killed--they just need to be shut up. Ideally, we would accomplish this without bloodshed by denying them platforms and shaming them into silence. But I won't be spilling any beer over Nazis who are killed for being Nazis.
Death to Ovation haters!
Page 1 of 2