logic,
Sound quality is very good. Timing could be tighter at times. I like the bass lines. Some of the guitar parts sound very good, and other parts need some work IMHO. I think you've stated in the past you like working fast. Perhaps you've already done this, though if you haven't, you might give this a try: record several (or lots more) takes and piece together the best parts. You might not have the patience for this, though it's not unusual for me to record 10 to 20 (or more) takes for some guitar part or guitar lead that only lasts 10 to 30 seconds, and piece together all the best parts. Perhaps you could review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1718610
Last edited by aaron aardvark at Jan 24, 2017,
I never work like that... I pop off each piece within a week (when I have a chance when not working). It's not patience so much, but time to move on... practice composing AT THE MOMENT and having fun with a jam. I don't make money off this, so it is what it is. HOWEVER... I do understand where you're coming from, and if this was my living I would certainly invest more time on each piece. As it is, I think I developed nearly 500 pieces in as many years. I'll get on your link soon! Have a good one, and thanks for your feedback over the past few years. I've been enjoying your creations as well.