Poll Options
View poll results: metal
sux
1 25%
sucks
3 75%
Voters: 4.
Not me nah

But my old bandmate got one of the dudes from Wintersun to throw down a solo on his solo project.

He's also got guest appearances from guys from Soilwork and Firewind. Dunno how he manages it, but it's p coo

PM me for newts
Doing tracks with Jay Seeney.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
My friend weighs about 375 on a good day, does he count?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
One of my friends is buds with Acle Kahney so he gets some mix/mastering work done on his tunes.

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
About to get pavlick in the studio to throw down some tracks gonna be lit af
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank