JahJahWarror made some descent decals but he has not been here in about 10 years. I went on ebay and the lady made the decal that's so big it won't even fit on the headstock. Is there any one that can make a proper sized black vinyl decal that I can put on my grandson's head stock?
Quote by attilathehun
JahJahWarror made some descent decals but he has not been here in about 10 years. I went on ebay and the lady made the decal that's so big it won't even fit on the headstock. Is there any one that can make a proper sized black vinyl decal that I can put on my grandson's head stock?

If the decal is going to be dark against a light headstock background, just buy a water slide paper for either an inkjet or a laserjet printer. Very inexpensive and works extremely well.

After you've applied it and has dried, you'll need to clearcoat it. You can use the Acrylic coat lacquer spraycan from the big DIY bigbox stores like Lowes or Home Depot.
IpponI will definitely clear coat it, but I don't like water slides. They tear real easy, you have to squeegy out the bubbles and to get rid off the cheezey outline you have to completely bury it under the finish which might interfere with stringing up the guitar.
Quote by attilathehun
IpponI will definitely clear coat it, but I don't like water slides. They tear real easy, you have to squeegy out the bubbles and to get rid off the cheezey outline you have to completely bury it under the finish which might interfere with stringing up the guitar.

Use a light touch. No need to squeegee, just fingertips.
Ippon lol! Exactly I squeegy with my fingers. Too bad some punk ass bitch shut down best decals they were dah bomb.
Last edited by attilathehun at Mar 11, 2017,