Anyone here have a dead (or malfunctioning) PX4, PX4D, or PX4B they'd want to sell (or donate) for parts? I have one in need of a battery door, on/off switch and LCD screen. Gonna test my repair/soldering skilz.

Please PM me if you can provide.

Thanks,
Dave
Last edited by Flight_Medic at Jan 25, 2017,
Sorry, you're a few years too late. My first he died, my second one is malfunctioning but still usable for a certain task, and #3 is still going strong.

You might want to check Reverb.com. GC sometimes has them. Good luck!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
They didn't fail me, they just took too many falls.

I have a habit of bringing a guitar and a Pandora- or something similar- to certain places where I feel comfortable. A lot of that time, I'm seated. But I do get up on occasion and wander around with one sort of tucked into a pocket via the clip, or sometimes on my guitar strap (if size permits).

And sometimes, they fall out of the pocket, or I get my headphones or instrument cable caught on something and they get yanked out. And concrete, cobblestones, and similar surfaces do bad things to falling electronics.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!