Page 1 of 2
Well, actually it's later today. It's 1:35am EST, and I'm not able to sleep, skimming through UG and all my other sites I enjoy visiting.

My chest is very tight, and anything that causes a little bit of anxiety is making my blood pressure go up. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm having a mini-panic attack. It's not from fear of me making the wrong decision, or having doubts, or anything like that. I've felt fine all month until the last 24 hours, but I guess I can hardly be too surprised. It feels like someone is squeezing my heart, and I have this terribly heavy pressure on my chest.

We're getting married at 11am, and since it's just the legal part, it'll be very quick. So by no later than 11:30, it'll be done.

Any words of advice from fellow married (well, soon to be "fellow") who might've felt a little anxiety they night before? I really didn't think it would hit me like this, lol......but it is. I'm sooooo excited, but I'm sooooooooooooo nervous

PS: I'll try to make sure to post some pics by noon tmrw
Last edited by bdof at Jan 25, 2017,
Congrats buddy!! I'm happy for you.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Are you gonna give the little guy a smooch at your honeymoon?
Congrats dude
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Are you gonna give the little guy a smooch at your honeymoon?
Wouldn't be a date with bdof with that
That honeymoon suite ain't gonna know what hit it (After a shower obviously)
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Do you give face?
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
My condolences to your fiance.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by sam b
What's there to be anxious about?
This

You're basically paying a few grand to tell an imaginary friend, and all your friends, that you and your beau are super into each other. It's meaningless. Enjoy the event and enjoy the honeymoon
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Jan 25, 2017,
Congratulations! Hope you have a nice day.

Quote by Banjocal
It's meaningless.

Seems like a perfect way to celebrate life then
Quote by ultimate-slash
Congratulations! Hope you have a nice day.

Seems like a perfect way to celebrate life then
Precisely! Enjoy the ride OP. Stop worrying and love your wife to be.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Stop worrying, have fun, and make liberal use of the bar....you earned it.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Congrats dude.

It sounds like you're nervous simply because you're excited. Enjoy the next few days while they last. They could well be the greatest ones you've ever experienced.
Quote by Banjocal
It's meaningless.

So deep.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by i_lovemetallica
make liberal use of the bar....you earned it.

If I didn't know any better, I'd guess that you're an Ozzy.
Quote by ultimate-slash
If I didn't know any better, I'd guess that you're an Ozzy.

On another note, it's 'Straya day tomorrow
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by bdof

My chest is very tight, and anything that causes a little bit of anxiety is making my blood pressure go up. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm having a mini-panic attack. It feels like someone is squeezing my heart, and I have this terribly heavy pressure on my chest.

THIS ..... This is marriage. Give it a couple years.
UG'ers always gotta make that "I'm losing my virginity thread!" :eyeroll:

Just kidding, brah. Congrats!
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Jan 25, 2017,
Nice, dude. Congrats!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Banjocal
This

You're basically paying a few grand to tell an imaginary friend, and all your friends, that you and your beau are super into each other. It's meaningless. Enjoy the event and enjoy the honeymoon
We're spending $50. It's just the legal part of it we're doing. Going to some lady's house, having 2 witnesses, getting married in under 15 min from start to finish. No bar as well.

We'd rather not spend thousands of dollars on simply a nice event. We already have our honeymoon set in late April, and that's all we need. That and some professional photos later today, plus a banging awesome dinner at 6:30.

The tightness is still in my chest this morning btw, lol. We'll see how I feel later. Will be married in about 2 hours
congrats

the anxiety is normal, or should be.

a great question our marriage counselor told us to ask ourselves (when getting jitters) was "did you want to get married last 1/2hr, hour, day, week, month, year?" if yes, ignore the jitters, if the answer was often no, then dont do it (yet).
Congratulations

Enjoy whatever legal perks you may get from this if any
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Congrats nothing to be nervous about I did not have a big wedding just went before the justice of the peace but there were about 50 family and friends there I was just a tad nervous LOL my wife and I were about 5 minutes late for the ceremony.

Everything went off without a hitch and we are still happily married since 1999!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Yeah, I'm super excited to get married. No question about the "want" aspect.

My mind isn't even racing, or doing these crazy mental gymnastics where I'm viewing my life as this completely different thing from now.
Grats on your future combined debts lives together
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Congratulations! Remember, don't think of this as the end as some guys do. Think of it as a beginning.
LOL. I suck at posting pics, haha. None are the right attachment type...
Last edited by bdof at Jan 25, 2017,
Congrats.

When my then future ex-wife and I got married (We had the license, but never set a date), it went like this...
It was a Saturday so as usual we went out and hit all the local yard sales like we did most every week when they had any.
I dunno who said it, but one of us said "Hey lets get married today".
We both kept laughing during the ceremony, dunno why.
Quote by CodeMonk
Congrats.

When my then future ex-wife

You could just say then-wife.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Congratulations on got married!
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by chrismendiola
You could just say then-wife.

I'm old and crusty and stuck in my ways.
Then (later that day anyway), she was my wife.
In the future, she became my ex-wife.
Time to start saving for the divorce, OP.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Congrats. I can imagine I'm gonna be crazy nervous on my wedding day. Mostly just because of all the people and shit. Would rather do a small thing but that's probably not gonna happen
Quote by Banjocal
How'd it go?
Very nice. Short, but sweet. I'm already used to my ring too, haha. My fiancé's had 19 month head start on that at least
I've had my ring since birth

Well, enjoy. I hear that honeymoon sex is especially ferocious so there's that to look forward to too
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Page 1 of 2