Page 1 of 4
So that happened.

She's moving out next month, and taking most everything with her. Including our two cats, which have been my companions for 3 and 1,5 years each. I'm fucking broken over all of this shit. We've been living together for 3 years, and now she's leaving me in a deserted appartment. I did see this coming, but i just can't comprehend what the fuck is happening right now.

I don't know what to do.
Why is she taking everything? If you've paid for some of the stuff eg. cats or furniture or something then you have the right to keep it.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Hey at least you made it 3 years. My ex girlfriend moved out after a week

but rly that sucks pal i'm sorry
We used to live at her place first, so most of the stuff is hers. The rest is shared, and that involves a sofa, a TV, one table and some tableware. Some of my stuff are my music stuff, computer, gaming consoles and a night stand. The rest is just clothes and stuff like that.
Quote by Kaseke

I don't know what to do.

get some new cats
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Kaseke
I don't know what to do.

Move north away from all the cunts/weirdos in the south
Quote by Kaseke
I
I don't really feel like doing that. The other cat was hers when we got together, and I'm not really keen on the idea of separating the two either.

oh. then just be sad and stuff then.

maybe look forward to redecorating.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
oh. then just be sad and stuff then.

maybe look forward to redecorating.

I mean, just replacing them does not feel right to me. I loved those furry little fuckers, and at least at the moment I feel that I should not do that. I don't want to get another cat just as "first aid".
Quote by Ichikurosaki
have a wank

Been there, done that.
Quote by sam b
Move north away from all the cunts/weirdos in the south

Do you know where Finland is? It's north. It's really fucking north. I don't think moving more north is gonna help. It'll just be twice as cold.
yeah saying bye to the cats will be hard but it's nice to keep them together

get looking on facebook/gumtree for some new furniture

keeping busy is the best way to keep your mind off things. a redecorating project will definitely help.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Kaseke
I mean, just replacing them does not feel right to me. I loved those furry little fuckers, and at least at the moment I feel that I should not do that. I don't want to get another cat just as "first aid".

well then maybe build a boat

or any big project. you will probably in a good way once you are done.

then get some cats.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by EndTheRapture51
yeah saying bye to the cats will be hard but it's nice to keep them together

get looking on facebook/gumtree for some new furniture

keeping busy is the best way to keep your mind off things. a redecorating project will definitely help.

I guess that has been what I've been doing. It's hard, since she basically still lives here, but it's easier at work.
Quote by theguitarist
well then maybe build a boat

or any big project. you will probably in a good way once you are done.

then get some cats.

I really should probably maybe really get a cat though...
Crack a few eggs over your cats if you want to maintain custardy.
Quote by Kaseke
I
I don't really feel like doing that. The other cat was hers when we got together, and I'm not really keen on the idea of separating the two either.

im sorry to hear about what has happened man.

i really think you should buy yourself a dog, man. dogs need love you know? there are dogs out there that are puppies that need a home and attention and you can totally provide that. fuck cats anyway man they don't really interact with humans they just use them and be cute. u lost a girl but u can always gain urself a little bitch.

Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste
im sorry to hear about what has happened man.

i really think you should buy yourself a dog, man. dogs need love you know? there are dogs out there that are puppies than need a home and attention and you can totally provide that. fuck cats anyway man they don't really interact with humans they just use them and be cute.

Cats are amazing. I taught my (ex) cats to offer paw and sit and roll and other such things. They give me comfort when I need it and are always around. Dogs to me feel just needy. But thanks for your kind words anyways.
then i would advise bro to just hang in there man. u good homie but life a bitch sometimes. u got a roof over your head and stuff.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by Kaseke
What do you mean?

Bad attempt at a joke, I just found it ironic how there's a thread about someone getting married and here's you all freshly broken up.
Bang her best friend, start working out, don't take her back.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by TROUnation
Bad attempt at a joke, I just found it ironic how there's a thread about someone getting married and here's you all freshly broken up.
I see, I didn't even notice. It's not all that bad of a joke. I'm glad someone has found happiness. I was actually gonna ask her to get engaged on our next anniversary (a month from now). Ironic, huh?
Have you considered just splitting the cats?

I mean itll be tough for them and youll need a sharp knife...
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
If you don't mind me asking, you say you saw this coming...what happened?

EDIT: Also yeah on the cat front, do they actually like each other/get along? Like my parents have 2 cats and I don't think anything would make them happier than being able to live in separate houses.
Quote by Kaseke
I see, I didn't even notice. It's not all that bad of a joke. I'm glad someone has found happiness. I was actually gonna ask her to get engaged on our next anniversary (a month from now). Ironic, huh?
Thats... wow. Must've killed you inside, when she said that. Hope you do well man.
Last edited by TROUnation at Jan 25, 2017,
Kaseke
Honestly, dont let her take anything that isnt yours, ive dealt with women that act like everything is theirs when they move in. What ever you bought, you keep, what ever she bought, she keeps, and the shared items you mentioned, work it out between the two of you, split it 50/50.
Too many motards...
Quote by SynysterGecko
Kaseke
Honestly, dont let her take anything that isnt yours, ive dealt with women that act like everything is theirs when they move in. What ever you bought, you keep, what ever she bought, she keeps, and the shared items you mentioned, work it out between the two of you, split it 50/50.
So buy a chainsaw, it really helps with the 50/50-ing.
Quote by matt bickerton
If you don't mind me asking, you say you saw this coming...what happened?

EDIT: Also yeah on the cat front, do they actually like each other/get along? Like my parents have 2 cats and I don't think anything would make them happier than being able to live in separate houses.
We've had problems for a while now. Seemed like everything was good for a while until like two days ago. She went and kissed another guy while drunk, I was suspicios because of he way she acted, read her facebook messages (a mistake), misunderstood... I think this might be for the better, maybe. We started dating too young yadayadayada. I'm still somehow thinking in my head "maybe someday we'll realize it's a mistake".

The cats love each other. They play together, sleep together, nurse eachother and eat together. They're both male, which make them more sociable, unlike female cats, which prefer to be alone rather than along.
Quote by SynysterGecko
Kaseke
I don't think that's gonna be a problem. She's not evil or anything. I'm keeping most of my stuff, but alot of the things we have here are hers, and even after we split the stuff we got together I'm gonna be left with next to nothing. Even our bed is hers.
Quote by Kaseke
Do you know where Finland is? It's north. It's really fucking north. I don't think moving more north is gonna help. It'll just be twice as cold.

No, no idea. No idea at all
Kaseke
If it makes you feel better, i practice carpentry sometimes and can make you a bed of those 10 dollar walmart guitars that parents throw away after hearing their children strum random out of tune strings for 12 hours straight. The head board can be made out of dora the explorer guitars if youd like?
Too many motards...
Sorry about your situation that is indeed rough, but the whole I'm moving out in a month situation would not fly with me WTF? I don't want to be with you anymore, I just broke your heart and I am going to stay for another month because, while it may be torture for you ,it is convenient for me!

Like I said WTF?

If you are leaving then leave if you need a month to find a place to live then stay with a friend I'm not about to live with you for 30 days after you kick me to the curb. F-that.

If you lay down they will walk on you!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine
Sorry about your situation that is indeed rough, but the whole I'm moving out in a month situation would not fly with me WTF? I don't want to be with you anymore, I just broke your heart and I am going to stay for another month because, while it may be torture for you ,it is convenient for me!

Like I said WTF?

If you are leaving then leave if you need a month to find a place to live then stay with a friend I'm not about to live with you for 30 days after you kick me to the curb. F-that.

I'm letting her stay. She even offered to move out right away, but we've been through so much together. I'm not mad at her, I'm sad. I love this person, I think she still loves me too. We just have too many problems between us. We give each other space. Things are how they are, but that doesent mean I have to be a jerk about it. I'll let her move out at her own pace, and after that I'll probably bemor alone than ever before, and I have to accept that.
lol yikes.

Beta cuck stories part 1: shell come back one day
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Evilnine

Like I said WTF?

ugh
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
That sucks dude. Don't do anything you'll regret. Three years is a long time, but remember that people come and go. Acknowledge the good parts of the past, better yourself, and look forward to the future.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Most_Triumphant
That sucks dude. Don't do anything you'll regret. Three years is a long time, but remember that people come and go. Acknowledge the good parts of the past, better yourself, and look forward to the future.
Thanks for the support. And also thanks EndTheRapture51! You've given me a huge positive impulse from your kind words. Everyone else also, thank you.
Page 1 of 4