Page 1 of 2

I guess with the way Kirk's been lately....lazy...uncreative...worhtless...that this isn't much of a surprise. Gotta get attention somewhere.

guy in the video is annoying af
So America is great, but it isn't because the people who would really say it's great can't say it's great if the people who don't really believe it's great say it's great because even though it is great it isn't great because it hasn't yet already be re-established as the greatness it hasn't previously not already been since it became great for the first time, which is the only time and still going?
Needs more wah
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
the host in that video has a very punchable face

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
He's gonna be the next billy corgan
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Thread isn't even worth bothering with.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
But what does Corey Taylor think of this?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
That guy is a tool. His head is just hangin out there like a golf ball on a tee too.
Last edited by geo-rage at Jan 26, 2017,
He just doesn't like Trump because he's Hispanic & half his family is going to get kicked out.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by NewDayHappy
He just doesn't like Trump because he's Hispanic & half his family is going to get kicked out.

Out of all the reasons to hate someone, this seems like a valid one.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
This channel is bad and you should feel bad for sharing it.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Mark Dice sucks a bag of dicks. Maybe one of the most annoying "conservative" YouTube posters out there, but he still has so many followers. I will give him this though, he does crank out material at a very impressive clip.

Edit: That being said, holy fucking shit, Kirk. Get a hold of yourself, man. You're now noticeably the weakest link in your band, so you should lay off the little political speeches that'll draw even more people to not like you. Not a gawd damned person should give two shits about what celebrities think about politics. Remember that.
Last edited by bdof at Jan 25, 2017,
Dude's more triggered than Krik.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by i_lovemetallica
But what does Corey Taylor think of this?

What Would Jim Root Do?

;|

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
The most annoying video on Youtube
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by gonzaw
If that's so, then why did Americans elect one for president?
Zing!
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
anyone noticed how the only people who say 'murica is great is 'muricans???

over in australia we have fucktards protesting against trump. almost like they dont grasp the concept that he is the american president, and not the australian prime minister.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by rocknroll93

over in australia we have fucktards protesting against trump. almost like they dont grasp the concept that he is the american president, and not the australian prime minister.
we do all live in a globalized world now.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by rocknroll93

Please tell me I don't have to spell it out for you...
Quote by gonzaw

Twice.

Believe it or not Kirk Hammet is the next Reagan
Quote by gonzaw
49percent you mean. Compared to the 51 percent that voted for the other one. Saying americans elected him is a little bit of a stretch.
Quote by geo-rage
49percent you mean. Compared to the 51 percent that voted for the other one. Saying americans elected him is a little bit of a stretch.
Apart from Americans, who else was voting?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
The guy on the video is an asshat.

Maybe Kirk can get James Hetfield on the bandwagon and he will get pissed of enough to write a good song about it.

Kirk Hammet was born in San Francisco in 1962 and his parent's were "Haight and Ashbury" hippies so his liberal views should come as no surprise.

He was a proper dork in high school, here's proof:

Quote by NewDayHappy

Not true his mother was of Filipino decent his father was of Irish decent.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

yeah man, fuckin dorks aren't real rockers, man.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by bdof
Mark Dice sucks a bag of dicks. Maybe one of the most annoying "conservative" YouTube posters out there, .

That title goes to Alex Jones.
Too many motards...
Last edited by SynysterGecko at Jan 26, 2017,
Quote by rocknroll93

Meh I'd say celebrities in general say that not just musicians and most wealthy people believe that as well it is the average working class hero that will beg to differ.

They say money is not the key to happiness but...

They also say money is the root of all evil but to quote Pink Floyd, "if you ask for a rise it's no surprise they're giving none away"
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Jan 26, 2017,
Evilnine Hetfield moved out of the Bay Area because of all the self righteous virtue signalling leftists, fat chance he's going to make a song about this. Kirk should spend less time crying about politics and more time actually composing his guitar leads.
Quote by Charles Ives
Stand up and take your dissonance like a man. I don't write music for sissy ears.

Quote by Béla Bartók
Competitions are for horses, not artists.
For the record Hillary got almost 3 million more votes than Trump did. The only reason Trump "won' was because of the archaic and ridiculous Electoral College, which was used to palliate slave owners concerns over representation in Congress (the slave states didn't think it was fair they had less representation just because they had a lower population of eligible voters. That's also whenthe notorious "3/5" of a human designation for slaves came about in the USA. So, essentially, a system set up to make slaveowners happy elected a complete simpleton to the US Presidency. And it's not the first time it's happened. .
DissonantTimbre

LOL Kirk and all of the other celebrities that think people actually care about their political views, rich and famous celebs that live in a different reality than the rest of us and will not be affected by the politics anyway.

I see that none of the celebs have moved out of the country since the election as they said they would.
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

There's a difference between conservatives and liberal haters. I can talk with a conservative and be friends with a conservative, I'm a pretty open minded person and open to respectful discussion. Liberal haters are the equivalent of the lowest layer of filth scraped off the bottom of a NYC sewer system. They have an average IQ of 78, which is still more than they can count to. Most of them die alone and a virgin if they don't have a sister around, and honestly they should all be sterilized. We have a population problem anyway so it's a win win
1 thing i hate more than twitter is videos that display tweets and then act above them by laughing and screenshotting
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by bdof
Not a gawd damned person should give two shits about what celebrities think about politics. Remember that.

The president is a reality TV star.
Page 1 of 2