Hi Folks!
Here's a new video of an original song called "The Possibility Of Impossibility", track #5 of my upcoming allbum "Life".
I hope you enjoy this tune. I appreciate it very much if you share your feedback for this video.

The Possibility Of Impossibility

"For us some things are impossible because we don't account them to be possible."

Have a nice day,
-James-
Nice
I like your style, very chill.

There is also a video forum where you can post your covers/album in.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

k.lainad
Thanks for that feedback and info.
Can you share the link for that thread section? I searched for a section like that but didn't found it.
Quote by JamesPartoir
k.lainad
Thanks for that feedback and info.
Can you share the link for that thread section? I searched for a section like that but didn't found it.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=104
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Thanks a lot =)
But it looks like there's no one active. Maybe I get more feedback on my music as I post it here or is this not allowed?
Last edited by JamesPartoir at Jan 26, 2017,
I was gonna make fun of you but you aren't playing metal so you're cool.

For what it's worth, you've posted this in the wrong section and we have sections dedicated to c4cing music and shit. You've posted in a general chat section that mostly has a bunch of people that really don't give a shit if you can play or not and mostly just care about making jokes so take that however you want.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Great playing, man.

Can't say I've ever been a fan of the candyrat style acoustic stuff. It's all the same.
Check out my band Disturbed
It doesn't sound bad but it is like super repetitive and needlessly milked out. Like after a minute it's like... is this going anywhere? You know what I mean? It's the same thing forever and it just kind of doesn't really do anything. Even in the middle when you start hitting the guitar it's really not doing much of anything different.

The video is also kind of silly. It's just you playing the song with some cheesy filters. That's not a good video at all.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
It doesn't sound bad but it is like super repetitive and needlessly milked out. Like after a minute it's like... is this going anywhere? You know what I mean? It's the same thing forever and it just kind of doesn't really do anything. Even in the middle when you start hitting the guitar it's really not doing much of anything different.

The video is also kind of silly. It's just you playing the song with some cheesy filters. That's not a good video at all.

Ah too bad.