Poll: Do you use Automotive?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you use Automotive?
Yes (explain why)
11 32%
No
23 68%
Voters: 34.
Page 1 of 2
I don't 'cause I don't see the poignant. Why would I want a computer to start guessing the worms I'm trying to typo? It makes it more difficult when it guesses Wong and then the person reading has to guess what I actually meme.
Free Ali
Last edited by chrismendiola at Jan 26, 2017,
No because auto-correct is awful. Generally I find it corrects something like 'I'm combing my hair' to like 'incoming hat' or something dumb.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I only have the spell checker. Sometimes I mix my i's and e's.

The spell checker on my phone is annoying, but my thumb likes to dance, so I keep it on and think of Britain.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
No but i keep predictive on for when I'm lazy because it's learnt phrases i use often so i can just tap the words to let me suck your dick daddy
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by Banjocal
I only have the spell checker. Sometimes I mix my ie's and ei's.

fixed it for you
mentioned this in a few other threads.

turned it off because it started changing words and wouldn't let me change them back.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I have it on because it has the occasional moment where it's useful and it's handy when it memorises certain phrases
I have nothing important to say
Quote by ultimate-slash
fixed it for you
shout the fork off
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Yeah, it's useful but not when it auto changes words that are spelled correctly to completely different words
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Hey guys I arrived, i'm heterosexual

because what else could i mean when i type hete instead of here?
I use predictive a lot because my phone is too big to text comfortably on.
cat
Wow so clever...
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by seventh_angel
Yes because I ended up never really feeling comfortable with touchscreens, so I still miss letters constantly.

You need some of that glorious haptic feedback.

Of course i dont have autocorrect on, that's scrub tier texting. I type at 99EPM ( emojis per minute) and you need to have full control of your digital keyboard to reach that lvl of profieciency.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Autocorect is for noobs
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Yeah I do. It's never led to any particularly zany misadventures. At least none worthy enough of recollection.
Quote by seventh_angel
I have never heard of this, but if I understand correctly, it's the thing that makes the phone vibrate each time you press a key ?

Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by whywefight
ha very funny joke Diane tell the kids I said hi

lold
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by whywefight
ha very funny joke Diane tell the kids I said hi

lol hope the kids are well, about to have a cheeky vino on a wednesday night!! xox lol
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by frenkys
Thank you for the article was very helpful, I liked his discussion and hopefully a lot of other people who may read this article. http://www.ahlinyadiabetes.com/cara-mengobati-alergi-rhinitis-secara-alami/

but how are Diane and the kids?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
No, because it might accidentally text the activation code words to my brainwashed lackies.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Nope because I use either https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=viviano.cantu.novakey&hl=en

Or

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.exideas.mekb&hl=en

Depening on what I need, I switch between them. The first one is a Beta, so every now and the I go to the second one, which also has extremely quick access to all buttons.

I actually highly advise them, tjhey both have a bit of a learning curve, but I haven't gone back. The ease and precision, once you get used to them.

Otherwise, when I find myself using one finger, I use Touchpal for it's amazing swype function. I find it works better than both Swiftkey and Swype.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Last edited by Krieger91 at Jan 27, 2017,
Quote by ultimate-slash
Yippee ki-yay, Mr Falcon.
Quote by Diemon Dave
I have big hands, so it's easier for me to leave on so I can type quickly. Otherwise I'd have to type extra slowly just to make sure I'm not hitting 2 keys at once all the time.
Quote by ultimate-slash
This is bozo, man.
Quote by Diemon Dave
you see what happens larry? this is what happens when you find a stranger in the alps.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
you see what happens larry? this is what happens when you find a stranger in the alps.

fuck you I literally just wanted to post this

Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I've had it with these monkey-fighting snakes, on this monday-to-friday plane
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Quote by guitarxo
I use predictive a lot because my phone is too big to text comfortably on.

Have you tried slightly slicing parts of your phone off towards your fit?

Apple has been trying to swagger-jack Samsung from the start, eh? But I dont get how having the computers type for you has t
Page 1 of 2