thought this would be a fun topic.

for me:

korg pitchblack- own three
Malekko EKKO 616 - own three and a EKKO616 LO-FI
Visual Sound H20 vi - i have one but am looking for a second.

i think i have some other doubles., but can't remember.

what do you need more than just one of?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
dunno, outside of having an extra one for a backup I can't think of anything that I would use more than 1 of at a time. I like having more than one option for many fx so that kind of precludes buying a bunch of the same thing.
had a few boss hm2s at one point but they are gone and i deeply regret it.
not the reason i regret selling them/gifting them, but how are people selling them for £100 ffs, could get them for £20 a few years ago and they are fucking tanks, not like they gonna be crapping out on people smh
I have 2 T-Rex Gull Wahs.

I have a Visual Sound H2O V2 and the V3 version from TrueTone.

I have VS's Jekyll & Hyde V2 and plan to get the TT V3 version of that as well.

There are some other pedals I'd probably like to get backups of as well, but don't have the $$$ or space for them right now.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I own a number of Ibanez Tube Screamer pedals. TS9, (2) TS10, Super Tube, TS5, and the past few years I have been buying TS7 pedals on EBay when I find them for less than $40. I now own five of them. My favorite is the TS10 and the original TS9. On one of my small pedal boards I have the two of them set at different levels.

I also own two Ibanez PT3 DX multi effects pedals that I bought in the 90's. One I bought new and one I bought later used as a backup. I was playing several nights a week at the time and needed a backup. As far as I know they still work.
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
I own and/or plan on buying many pedals that are variants of a certain pedal...but made by different manufacturers. An obvious example would be various Tubscreamer-inspired overdrives. But I have others.

For instance, I have a EHX Russian Muff. I bought the ARC Effects Big Green. I also have a Wren & Cuff Tall Font Green Russian and a McCaffery Green Vodka.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Quote by dannyalcatraz
I own and/or plan on buying many pedals that are variants of a certain pedal...but made by different manufacturers. An obvious example would be various Tubscreamer-inspired overdrives. But I have others.

For instance, I have a EHX Russian Muff. I bought the ARC Effects Big Green. I also have a Wren & Cuff Tall Font Green Russian and a McCaffery Green Vodka.

this I can see as long as each variant brings something a little different to the table. all 3 of my overdrives are Tubescreamer variants but each also has something a little different about it. outside of having a backup for live purposes I guess I can't really see having multiples of the exact same thing.
To me, they all differ somewhat, if only in overall tonal characteristics.

...but I may also be stark raving.

I'm all over the place musically, so I keep multiple boards for different ranges of sounds (one for ambient/noise/shoegaze, one for metal, and one for classic rock/punk/garage stuff), and I have some duplicates just so I don't have to move anything between rigs--Korg Pitchblacks, Phase 90s, and Donner Yellow Fall delays. At one point I also had multiple Crybaby Classics, but I sold one to get the CAE Crybaby, which I like better but not enough better to replace the other one too. I acknowledge that this is probably excessive.
Quote by monwobobbo
dunno, outside of having an extra one for a backup I can't think of anything that I would use more than 1 of at a time. I like having more than one option for many fx so that kind of precludes buying a bunch of the same thing.

yeah pretty much ditto.

that being said, if clones count, then tubescreamer, boss sd1 and timmy
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by LysanderSpoon
I'm all over the place musically, so I keep multiple boards for different ranges of sounds (one for ambient/noise/shoegaze, one for metal, and one for classic rock/punk/garage stuff), and I have some duplicates just so I don't have to move anything between rigs--Korg Pitchblacks, Phase 90s, and Donner Yellow Fall delays.

I'm going that route myself.

Do the channel select switches for high gain amps count?
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
Quote by CodeMonk
Another Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET, but in a smaller box would be nice.
Maybe I'll build me one one of these days.

+1i could use another one of those.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/