I've been playing that same $100 strat copy for the last 11 years with various amps, plugins, pickups and such. A Les Paul copy that I got for a holiday a few years ago that I just don't play. I'm playing better than I ever have, and I feel like it's time for an upgrade.

My budget is maybe $350 used, which I know isn't much, but I have bills.I have a SD hot rails in the strat copy that I can switch out if I got a single coil guitar.

I saw a telecaster with a humbucker on the bridge that I fell in love with at a used guitar shop a few months back, but I couldn't afford at the time. So I'm looking for something similar and throwing a set of .11s or .12s on it. I've also seen Schecter C1+ for around the price i'm looking for, but i'm not sure if it's.. worth it? So, I need help.

Suggestions, please.

Forgot to mention what type of playing I do. What I think to be groove metal, some slow melodic shit, but mostly metal.
One of these G&Ls could work for you, but you might need to swap pickups.

https://reverb.com/marketplace/electric-guitars?query=asat%20tribute&price_max=400&sort=price%7Casc&page=
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
i don't know. maybe squier vintage modified series? the telecaster has humbuckers so maybe that's the one you saw before.
Help me pick my guitar for the next decade!

Decade ?!?

I have trouble settling on a guitar for the next 15 minutes.
Nevermind1299

Ignore my first post: for some reason, I had a brain fart and misread your initial post as looking for a Telecaster body with a HB in the neck, not bridge.

Anyway, this Fernandes seems more like what you're ACTUALLY looking for:
https://reverb.com/item/3470994-fernandes-tej-55-1990-black-gold
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
SuperStrat maybe?
I like to tout the bolt on neck Jackson DK2 as a versatile guitar with a H/S/S configuration. The Dinky body is approximately 7/8ths Strat size if that appeals to you? The pointy headstock and shark fin inlays are kinda' bold for some people I'll admit.

The pre-2012's were Japanese made and can be had in the $300 used ballpark in many North American markets. They sold in the $6-900 range, new...depending on finish.

The 2006-11 models had Seymour Duncans and black hardware, the '98-2005's had Duncan Designed and chrome hardware.
They usually have a licensed Floyd, but there is a less seen DK2T string thru body model with a TOM bridge. Those are kinda' rare since Jackson players usually want a Floyd.