Alright, so I want more of this.

And this, like more of this.

Makes me soar through an ethereal sadness when I think of what it must be like to run away.

The "I don't love you anymore" in the Bonjr track made me and my girl hold eachother and sob profusely, because of the provocation of thought that all things are finite and all of existence is seemingly meaningless and unable to be validated save for the ability to share these experiences and have others validate your memories.

U wot m8

Lemme shitpost tho
Legato and fluidity in your playing is where it's at

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
I know jack all about ambient music, but those tracks were gr9
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I got you fam:

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
these arent quite the same as whats going on in the op but i think youll like them anyway

and i mean who hasnt heard this

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Only song that this producer made that sounds like this.

But can't forget some of the goodies:

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Good taste ITT
I'm subscribed to that InesK and Fluidified channel on youtube, lots of really great tracks.
When it comes to ambient I usually prefer full albums or mixes, just something to play in the background or while im even sleeping.

and this one is for the really hardcore ambient fans, not very obscure or psychedelic, but very simplistic.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank