Hey! SO I first started practicing screaming using Corey Taylor as inspiration and I can do that mid-style, gruff scream GOOD!

But I wanna expand and learn some deathcore vocals. I used tons of YouTube tutorials and Zen Of Screaming (it wasn't any help, except for the warm-ups maybe)

My deathcore vocal inspirations are: Phil Bozeman (Whitechapel), Alex Koehler (Chelsea Grin), Mitch Lucker (Suicide Silence), Chris Fronzak (Attila), Trevor Strnad (The Black Dahlia Murder), CJ McMahon (Thy Art Is Murder), and Chris Motionless (Motionless In White, and I think they're more metalcore. OH Also Oliver Syke's early screams in Bring Me The Horizon.

So I listen to their albums and try to imitate them, I listen to them live and try to imitate that, any studio recordings I imitate that.

But I still need help, can't really grasp the concepts of High Screams and Low Growls.
dariustheman98 Hi, did you see this video about High Screams

What concerns all screaming and vocal techniques (at least for me), that they don't go good for the first time, you need some time and practicing for achieving great sound.
dariustheman98 I'm glad to help, BTW, did you see vids about anatomic basics of vocal (especially about false cords)? Some of them were very helpful in achieving good extreme vocal. For example:

Udjine I've seen these on YouTube but didn't watch em, never thought they'd help me. But yeah man! I'll give em a look! Just found a way to do a style similar to Phil Bozeman's/Dan Watson's low-mid growls haha, I'll for sure try to learn to perfect those and use these videos to help!