there are like, no punks here.

p much me and neidnarb11890 and we're on the far superior BEAST coast.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
stay outta west coast...just sayin...
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
we're having a party
please come?

it won't be the same without you <\3

Quote by MinterMan22
we're having a party
please come?

it won't be the same without you <\3
yo mint, i mentioned it in the 2017 musoc thread:

Ergs actually put out a digital release for that Hindsight Part 2 thing. mostly the same songs as that bootleg i shared a few years ago it's got the stuff from That's It... Bye tho.

and they released that out of nowhere EP. all lo-fi sounding. has that weird My Sharona cover on it.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
nice gonna go check it out right now (minus honkey tonk badonkadonk of course)

east coast is so much better but SHH nobody say a thing let's make this guy feel welcome

hey man i listen to AND sing along to honkey tonk badonkadonk while driving.

probably one of the first signs of a total mental/emontional breakdown.

quinnineso, it looks like no sf bay punks. welcome to UG and the pit tho. we're all really stupid.

you may have seen the punk subforum, but that's essentially on life support.

which mod is in charge of that anyway. I feel like they haven't been in there in ages.
do ya feel lucky? well, do ya, punk?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

punx nt ded!!!! (A) (A)

It's just walkin with its baby down by the San Francisco bay.
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
don't call me that, i know where you live
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
banned?
Quote by TheChaz
Actually me. But I don't live in the East Bay anymore
i bet you listen to Bro Hymn, poser bropunk.
bro hymn is a hockey classic bud don't even get me started you don't want none of this

Quote by MinterMan22
bro hymn is a hockey classic bud don't even get me started you don't want none of this

one of the times i saw Night Birds at Asbury Lanes, Pennywise was playing down the street at the Pony.

perfect timing between sets: Pennywise played Bro Hymn and we could hear it while we were standing out on the sidewalk.

we all sang along.

WOOOOOOOOOOH WOOOH OH OOOOOOOOH
WOOOOOOOOH OOOOOH WOAH OH OOOOOH