And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Also relevant
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

That seems like the most depressing idea ever.

Actually so long as they're just growing organs outta this fella that's fine. For some reason I imagined they'll grow up and enter society I have a fever and strep throat in case anyone's about to make fun of me
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Jan 28, 2017,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
That seems like the most depressing idea ever.

Actually so long as they're just growing organs outta this fella that's fine. For some reason I imagined they'll grow up and enter society I have a fever and strep throat in case anyone's about to make fun of me

Did Ali get hacked?
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER