Ah, that's too bad. I liked John Hurt. He was such a good actor. Such a distinctive voice.

Loved his "Caligula" on I, Claudius.
He was great in V for Vendetta....and also as Ollivander
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I think it's safe to call John Hurt one of the best actors of his generation. I forgot all about Ollivander!
Not gonna lie, I'm not overly familiar with his work, but the stuff of his that I saw, I liked.

Sucks that he died though
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Fuuuuuck I was planning on watching Alien again with the boys because a couple hadn't seen it yet.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I hope they didn't let the chestburster escape into the vents.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Goodnight sweet prince
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
aw man

Hurt was one of those character actors like Gary Oldman that does such a great job with most roles that i often don't even realize it's him at first.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
He's in so many great movies yet I never really aknowledged him as the "great lead actor" in a film. Definitely underrated. RIP.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by jakesmellspoo
aw man

Hurt was one of those character actors like Gary Oldman that does such a great job with most roles that i often don't even realize it's him at first.

Oldman makes a fantastic villain.