Poll: How do you feel about click bait?
Poll Options
View poll results: How do you feel about click bait?
Hate it and all of its heathenish fuckery
21 68%
Don't mind it
9 29%
I actually enjoy it!
1 3%
Voters: 31.
indifference

I take a sick pleasure in those ones where they collect a bunch of themed reddit posts though.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
sometimes entertaining in terms of "Top/Best/Worst x" lists just to see how bad it is.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
DO YOU WANT A BIGGER DICK?
THIS MAN HAS FOUND THE ANSWER, AND IT'S JUST ONE SIMPLE TRICK!
DOCTORS HATE HIM!

CLICK TO READ MORE!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

k.lainad

My dick is already too big so I never found those ads appealing.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I just can't believe someone who made their account in late 2016 would have an A7X username
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
It's mildly annoying. More annoying is when it's "These 20 funny things" or whatever, and each one is on a different page so they get more ad revenue. Fuck those ones.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by Prototype4342
It's mildly annoying. More annoying is when it's "These 20 funny things" or whatever, and each one is on a different page so they get more ad revenue. Fuck those ones.

I feel like I'm going to catch an STI when I go on sites like that.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I feel like I'm going to catch an STI when I go on sites like that.

If I go to the first page and it doesn't have multiple entries on it I just close it.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Can't say it bothers me since I never partake, but what does sort of bother me is the fact that I know people who don't know any better and share the hell out of it.

But sometimes I click on them ironically. Like when they're really really badly photoshopped or circle over something as though it's important. Then I'm like "lmao yea ok sure what are you really advertising?".

My all time favorite right here:

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
WCPhils
Aye, i use synystergecko as my user name since 2008 for everything. And to be entirely honest, im not even a big fan of a7x, i just love syn gates handy work. He is my favorite guitarist.
Too many motards...
Quote by SynysterGecko
Too many motards

???
-Douglas Adams
Quote by SynysterGecko
How do you feel about click bait?

I figured it was too much to believe you actually got laid