I'm currently repainting an old skateboard deck and I plan to do it in the style of those 60's and 70's style concert posters. I'm having trouble choose lyrics to put in my design and would greatly appreciate some suggestions. Some bands that I was considering are The Doors, The Rolling Stones, The Who, and Pink Floyd, although any suggestions are welcome. Quotes by musicians also work.
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Love me two times baby
Love me twice today
Love me two times girl
Once for tomorrow
Once cause i got AIDS
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." — Jimi Hendrix
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Good morning starshine, the earth says hello.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Paint it black.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I seen a girl on a one way corridor
Stealing down a wrong way street
For all the world like an urban toreador
She had wheels on her feet

Dire Straits - Skateaway

oh, this is 1980. just missed it
Last edited by mattedbird at Jan 28, 2017,
"Yeuhuhuhuhuhuh wiiiipeout"
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Actually, I know it's not from the 60's or 70's, but these lyrics are really deep and work perfectly for a skateboard
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
High noon, oh I'd sell my soul for water
Nine years worth of breakin' my back
There's no sun in the shadow of the wizard
See how he glides, why he's lighter than air
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A