Nevermind, can tell when I'm not welcome.
Last edited by BloodReverence at Feb 3, 2017,
lol what happened
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Shit. Well I guess I'll reupload it.

It got like 100 something views, no response, and I tried to offer C4C to someone and they proceeded to delete their entire post, so I was like, "welp aight I guess, doesn't look like anyone will pay attention to this anyhow".

First Verse part is kinda experimental. May just take it back to the way the other verses are.
Attachments:
Riff.gp5
Last edited by BloodReverence at Feb 21, 2017,
I really like the main riff dude. It's got a nice groove to it. Same with Verse 2!
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Verse 1 has a bit of a strange feel to it after bar 12, I was not expecting that mode at all, but it doesn't sound bad.

the chorus is actually so sick with that harmonized tremolo picking. 31 and 35 are really good too, esp. that lead guitar. Honestly this is a lot more experimental than I was expecting, and I'm liking it. I mean, it's experimental yet polished.

84 and 88 have that weird major feel to them again, i'm not sure how i feel about it. i guess it makes it less predictable, but is it... good? idk man.

Jesus this solo is good, I'm actually in disbelief that you wrote this hahaha.

Bar 120 reminds me of CAFO by Animals as Leaders lmao.

I'm not sure how well the last chorus works. I mean, I think it should at least go on for another 8 bars if you wanna go with that idea. I'm not sure about having that synth at 130 either, the key change is kind of jarring.

idk i've always thought rokkstar was kind of a cunt. unless he had a fuckin mental breakdown there's no excuse for just fucking deleting your posts to get out of a c4c lmao
Last edited by RedDeath9 at Feb 22, 2017,
It's obviously very well polished, love all the lead work. The main riff is groovy as hell.

Verse 1 is kinda weird though, a bit too majory for me. At least the trumpet seems a bit too happy.

Mm, taht lead guitar in the chorus though. So good. Not too much of a fan of interlude 1, the major thing is kinda weird still. I think the last chjorus works though if you want it to be triumphant as shit.