Page 1 of 2
Never played it, used to watch the show sometimes....it seemed pretty shite tbh
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-

DUEL!
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
LittleKuriboh

that is all
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
i remember all the nerds would bring their huge stacks of cards to the playground during recess and fuck shit up

i never got into the card collecting thing or the game itself, the tv show was ridiculous, soo was that yugioh movie that came out in the mid-2000's. fking weeb shit.

pokemon, dragon ball z, etc FTW
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Eeeeey Yuges its Joey Wheelah
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by chrismendiola
My friend's dad was the voice of Weevil.

Ill never forgive him for destroying the Exodia cards
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
first booster pack i ever bought had a Gaia the Dragon Champion in it.

i traded it for a Kuriboh.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by seventh_angel
When it became a thing, I was playing Magic: The Gathering and Yu-Gi-Oh was a blatantly worse game, so I didn't care about it until I found out a game for GBA that I downloaded as a rom which made boring uni classes less boring.

blatantly worse? please, the mana/cost system neuters it (and hearthstone for that matter). mtg is more popular in north america for sure, but only because it's been around for like 3 times as long as yugioh has. nevermind the competitive scene in mtg just forces cards to be waaaaaaaay more expensive than they need to be. like $3k for a deck just to have a chance? L-O-L

yes im a tcg dweeb, fight me
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I don't know what it is about card games like Magic and Yugioh, or the most simplistic i've played: Adventure Time Card Wars, but i have the hardest time grasping anything beyond the basic rules/mechanics and beginning to get "good" at them.

really, my one cousin who legitimately lacks critical thinking skills, can't seem to use basic problem solving to advance in the most simple video games, and has severe attention span problems regularly and thoroughly whips my ass at both Magic and Card Wars.

it's been a bit of a humbling experience.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
I don't know what it is about card games like Magic and Yugioh, or the most simplistic i've played: Adventure Time Card Wars, but i have the hardest time grasping anything beyond the basic rules/mechanics and beginning to get "good" at them.

really, my one cousin who legitimately lacks critical thinking skills, can't seem to use basic problem solving to advance in the most simple video games, and has severe attention span problems regularly and thoroughly whips my ass at both Magic and Card Wars.

it's been a bit of a humbling experience.

it's just experience. the more decks you know, the more you'll know how to counter them or come up with answers for problem cards. It takes a lot of playing and practicing to understand how all these different decks work and what their win conditions are.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Sending you to the shadow realm
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by Acϵ♠
it's just experience. the more decks you know, the more you'll know how to counter them or come up with answers for problem cards. It takes a lot of playing and practicing to understand how all these different decks work and what their win conditions are.
he definitely had the knowledge of the decks in his favor with Magic. he had two decks. i played with one of them so he pretty much knew anything and everything i could possibly do.

still, with Card Wars (which i owned) he kicked my ass 3-4 times in a row and he'd never played it before.
Quote by k.lainad
i remember all the nerds would bring their huge stacks of cards to the playground during recess and fuck shit up

i never got into the card collecting thing or the game itself, the tv show was ridiculous, soo was that yugioh movie that came out in the mid-2000's. fking weeb shit.

pokemon, dragon ball z, etc FTW

Imagine this
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by whywefight
What does Pot of Greed dooo

You draw 2 cards at no cost.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
the end of my interest in collectible card games came from going to a Yugioh convention at 12 years old.

nope

nope nope nope
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You draw 2 cards at no cost.

whoooooshhhh
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Acϵ♠
whoooooshhhh

memes are cancer. Im all about the knowledge fam
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by jakesmellspoo

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

you know what i like more than having 43 lamborghinis in my lamborghini account? KNAWLEDGE
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Acϵ♠
you know what i like more than having 43 lamborghinis in my lamborghini account? KNAWLEDGE

Now you understand why i must ACQUIRE IT
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Why would they shorten "Red Eyes Black Dragon" but cram in "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon"
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by K'Nuckles
You could make an interracial with BEWDragon and REBDragon

Jus sayin

Yugioh Cuckhold sessions?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by K'Nuckles

Jus sayin

The result:
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by chrismendiola
Definitely the worst season of the show. A whole season of filler. Imagine that.

Wow, just a season?

How about half the fucking show? *cough one piece cough*
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by K'Nuckles

Jus sayin

or

BBW dragon

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Page 1 of 2