Sorry, I've never heard of them.
Last edited by Garthman at Feb 1, 2017,
Never heard of them... Are you sure the name is not the name of a specific guitar, not a whole company?
It's a brand name, no question. I've seen a few online. But I can't find a website, so it is probably one of those inexpensive factory "starter" brands.

Might still be decent, but it won't be good.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by crank090865
Have a look on Amazon / EBay and others.....
Um, not without you taking the time to publish links.

Oddly, "Cherrystone", is a type of clam. A "clam", is sometimes used as musician's slang for a "bad note". It's up to you decide if they're just making a cute pun with the name, or flat out insulting buyer's abilities. Or possibly it's innuendo as to the guitar's abilities.
Last edited by Captaincranky at Jan 31, 2017,
Quote by Udjine
Name "Cherrystone" isn't only for guitars
Never said it was. I've heard it attached to clams since I was a child, which was in the middle of the last century. But everybody knows you can't start a thread about clams at UG. Well, at least not in "Acoustic Guitars". Now maybe in, "Musician talk"...

OK, I followed your link and there's a "Cherrystone Everything Musical", But this "Használ"? ("Hazelnut" maybe ?), I didn't see that coming.

And what the heck is an "Ft", it reads like a unit of currency, a very small one...

EDIT: OK. now I'm confused. If not somewhere or Scandinavia or Iceland, is that website even on this planet? I can pick out some things in Romance languages, but I drew a complete and utter blank with your link.
Last edited by Captaincranky at Feb 1, 2017,
Probably the Hungarian Forint.

Edit: yep, it's Hungarian. If you look upper left on the side, there's the little "multiple bars" button that indicates a menu. On the menu are 2 language buttons, "English" and "Magyar." "Magyar" is Hungarian for "Hungarian"
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

God bless you Danny Alcatraz. I feel as though I've been led out out the desert by Moses himself..

EDIT: That actually makes a lot of sense. The alphabet, (save for a bunch of pronunciation glyphs, looks to be about 26 letters. And Hungary is about halfway to Russia, with its god knows how many Cyrillic characters. Plus, I can usually figure out a few things in German. Well a very few. :shrug"
Last edited by Captaincranky at Feb 1, 2017,
Quote by Captaincranky
God bless you Danny Alcatraz. I feel as though I've been led out out the desert by Moses himself..

I have one of those kinds of faces.