Page 4 of 9
Quote by h0spid
Noted, thanks Will collect the data for the first week after launch and then decide what to do next...
any thoughts? see above posts

(or posts on the previous page )
Quote by UGMKZ
Do mods have access to tabs by new artists? If not, maybe you should give them access? Based on what I've seen up until now, it seems like requests for songs by new artists always are in review a lot longer than tabs of regular songs 

We gave to our mods an access to the new artists submission feature. We already discussed this some time ago, so - why not
UGMKZ, Sabi.R, thanks for your feedback regarding Bonanza feature. Will make the release with improvements soon, probably next week.
My current Bonanza song has been there for about a week now.  It's a 30 minute Buckethead song that's beyond my skill level and goes for 30 minutes too so I'm not going to attempt it.     Perhaps it's stated somewhere already but how can I remove this Bonanza suggestion and attempt the next one?
Please don't interrupt me while I'm trying to ignore you...
Last edited by DropDeee at Mar 17, 2017,
Quote by DropDeee
My current Bonanza song has been there for about a week now.  It's a 30 minute Buckethead song that's beyond my skill level and goes for 30 minutes too so I'm not going to attempt it.     Perhaps it's stated somewhere already but how can I remove this Bonanza suggestion and attempt the next one?

Fixed that... Should not repeat again. Sorry for incovenience  
h0spid   Thank you!  It'd been there almost two weeks now!   :s
Quote by NeoMvsEu
h0spid, stuck on the same bonanza request I just fulfilled

I see Looks like something went wrong after the last update... Asked devs to check ASAP.

Thanks for the report!
DropDeee, Sabi.R, UGMKZ and others who are interested in tab requests

Once again, thanks for your feedback -- we carefully reviewed it a decided to implement the ability to skip bonanza requests... but only 2 times a week to make it not so easy to select your bonanza. Here is how it looks like:

So all you need is to hover mouse cursor to Bonanza section and click "skip" -- here you can also see how many skips left.

Enjoy
Quote by NeoMvsEu
h0spid, any possibility to implement in the forum? I like staying in EVO

Always forgot that someone is still using Evo Will implement today!
Quote by NeoMvsEu
h0spid, any possibility to implement in the forum? I like staying in EVO

Implemented

Mine just timed out and it's back to the same Buckethead song again.    I'm going to use one of my skips but just letting you know in case the repetition issue is still current on my profile...

p.s.    I just skipped and it went right to the next song on my suggestion list then didn't give me an option to skip that one so I lost two skips by skipping once.
Last edited by DropDeee at Mar 22, 2017,
Hey, my current Bonanza request is Mother Miscarriage by Infant Annihilator, and I have already done this tab something like 4 months ago. I don't think this is supposed to happen, and although I'd like to resubmit the tab to get dem mad IQ points, I'm obviously not going to do that :P

EDIT: turns out I didn't have a bass part, so I made one and resubmitted the tab via the Bonanza button. After completing the "create new tab" page, it discarded everything I entered and brought me to the "edit your tab" page, where I updated my tab and info, and when that was done and the tab was updated, the tab request was still there, it was still being listed as Bonanza (it still is right now) and I got zero IQ. Sad
Last edited by matrefeytontias at Mar 22, 2017,
I have skipped one request and should be able to skip one more but I can't, and when I skipped it it just reset the timer so I'm still stuck on the same request
h0spid, - bonanza skip bugs

(ooh interesting, tried to manually type in an.lebdevsky but that disappeared)
UGMKZ, h0spid Strange, this must have also happened to me a few days ago for a Tyler Hilton tab.  I got an e-mail and a notification that I had been asked to a Tyler Hilton tab and I really had no idea why.  I didn't recognize the user who asked and I'd never heard of Tyler Hilton so I was just confused as to...why me.
Quote by
Anyways, h0spid, only one of these users has actually submitted Amanda Fondell tabs

Quote by
, h0spid Strange, this must have also happened to me a few days ago for a Tyler Hilton tab.  I got an e-mail and a notification that I had been asked to a Tyler Hilton tab and I really had no idea why.  I didn't recognize the user who asked and I'd never heard of Tyler Hilton so I was just confused as to...why me.

evfidripiy looks like we need to tune algorithm -- it's better to show nobody, than someone who do not connected with the requested band.

That_Ship, UGMKZ, thanks for the feedback  
Quote by mendace
I have skipped one request and should be able to skip one more but I can't
I have the same problem
UGMKZ, in our database I see that you skipped two requests with more than 13 hours interval. If it is incorrect, please tell me more about your actions with bonanaza. Thanks.
abruhanov I can only remember pressing skip once and it said I had two left before I clicked on it so I had some Leroy Sanchez request yesterday and when I woke up this morning I had a Jonas and the massive attraction request as bonanza instead and I skipped that one
I don't understand why the first request is worth 64 while the other ones are worth 41 or less

Last edited by onbevreesd5 at Mar 23, 2017,
DropDeee that's because the request hasn't been fulfilled yet, the request is for standard tuning and your tab is tuned half-step down
anderssoncaro    When I submitted mine I made note that standard tuning wouldn't work due to the low notes not being reached.    Would this make a standard tuning request obsolete?
I uploaded T-Bone Blues by T-Bone Walker (Guitar Pro) just minutes ago before Bonanza expiration, but i can't see it on Pending Approval queue list yet. Is it normal?
mendace Thanks, but i could see my other uploaded tabs on this list, right after they've got submitted.
Sabi.R, not all tabs are visible to everyone. T-Bone Walker is actually registered as an artist in UG's database, your tab will be visible to the community if you add the hyphen between T and Bone
mendace I couldn't change some content, it has been submitted for Bonanza request. will it cause problem for users to find it? or to get approved?
anderssoncaro I can't find it on Pending Approval queue page, the status is "Pending" waiting for approving. I just have this link, is there any way to find that approval link you mentioned?
Also my Bonanza still says that fulfilled tab again with lower UG IQ!
Sabi.R go to your my contributions page, find the tab and click on edit in the rightmost column, that should take you to its approval page and then you can copy the link from there

It's been approved but the request wasn't fulfilled, h0spid can you give him his bonanza bonus for the tab?
Last edited by anderssoncaro at Mar 25, 2017,