Hello
I just ordered a new amp off amazon (peavy vypyr vip3)
And in the description it said it was a show room display so of coursed peoople have touched it quite a bit
Is it it possible for the sound quality of a amp to get damaged?
If it's a tube amp then the tubes can wear out and sound worse.

If it's a combo amp the speaker can be damaged by someone playing it too loud.
www.facebook.com/yourbadinfluence
it's not a tube amp, so you have nothing to worry about there. as far as the speakers go... maybe but I doubt it.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
amazon stuff has a guarantee so not a big deal. It may have a scuff or two on the cab. or it could have been a straight up display model that hasn't really been used.
Alright thank you, I got one nore questions
Do speakers either work... Or not work.
Is there a space between where the sound just kinda of degrades and starts to sound bad?
Or is it makes sound or doesnt?
Quote by juanbustos556
Is there a space between where the sound just kinda of degrades and starts to sound bad?
Speakers can still make sound, but bad sound. They don't either work, or not work.
www.facebook.com/yourbadinfluence
Quote by juanbustos556

They either work or they don't. When speakers go bad, you'll most definitely know it when you hear it.

Speakers can go bad over time insofar that the foam that supports the cone can rot out, but that takes literally decades to happen.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.