Hi, I got a big fender amp combo and I would like to instead of miking the amp which i can't becuase of the place that Im playing at (to many problems) i have to only use the P.A system as my speakers.

What do I have to have to buy to connect my amp combo directly to the P.A. system and get basicaly the same sound as if it was miked (with the mic). So instead of using my amp's speaker I want to use the P.A. system's speaker and still get an excellent sound. Alternatives that can help will be aporeciated please, I'm playing at a high quality level so I need good stuff. Leave from cheap to expensive things โœŒ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Last edited by Jeanpr002 at Jan 30, 2017,