Hi just before the questions I want to thank everyone who help new players like me I really want to help too but I dont trust myself enough but maybe the answers here will help others too.
Im planing to play mainly metal and I read a lot about pick ups so you dont need to question my HH choise.
In my country everything is more expensive in this subject so I will probably order online.
Even if you cant or just dont want to answer everything feel free to answer one of the questions and HUGE THANKS in advance.
Well.. as the title suggest:
1) I asked about it before but didnt get clear answer: my budget for the guitar(electric)+amp is aroud 500$ (it will be my first electric after a year of classic), someone suggested going for 300$ guitar and 200$ but I fel in love with the Schecter Omen Extreme-6 (http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/schecter-guitar-research-omen-extreme-6-electric-guitar ) and it cost 400$. Im not planing to get the amp out of my room so is it that big of a deal to get better amp? (Im aware that the amp give most of the sound but still...)
2) Can someone confirm that one of those amps is good?
Vox VXI 15W 1x6.5 : http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/vox-vxi-15w-1x6.5-digital-modeling-guitar-combo-amp
Peavey VYPYR VIP 1 20W 1x8 : http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/peavey-vypyr-vip-1-20w-1x8-guitar-modeling-combo-amp
3) Opinions on the guitar mentioned in 1? (even in terms of best color from the options in your opinion)
4) I dont know if its just me being weird but I already thought about the 5 next guitars so im just wondering cause I found none. Are there any decent looking SSS guitars who arent stratcaster or telecaster? (for normal price ofcourse)
You already received a lot of helpful information in the previous thread you've made on the same topic.

If you really like that guitar then get it. Learning guitar when you first start out can be really frustrating, especially when you're not even capable of forming open chords yet. A guitar that doesn't feel comfortable to play only makes that process even more frustrating and you might quickly lose all motivation to practice, which quickly leads to quitting guitar altogether. It's very important to get the best guitar you can possibly afford in the beginning, so that you give yourself the best chance of buying a guitar that can be made to play well without needing to sink additional money into it.

There aren't any amps for $100 that are going to be particularly good, but as a temporary solution for when you scrape together more money, it'll be fine. Get the Vypyr if you're primarily a metal player.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
T00DEEPBLUE Sorry for asking about the same subject twice but it took me a while to find the gear which look good for me and i thought it will be weird to reply in my older thread at this point. And its really important for me to make the right desicion so i guess im a bit inscure. Any way thanks for replaying
Quote by tomdar04
4) I dont know if its just me being weird but I already thought about the 5 next guitars so im just wondering cause I found none. Are there any decent looking SSS guitars who arent stratcaster or telecaster? (for normal price ofcourse)

What is considered to be a normal price?