One of the first guitarists David Bowie worked closely with- a master of phrasing and style. Any concepts are appreciated- discussion of the tracks he's on, techniques he was heard using, even personal hardware. Its all fair game. Hopefully I'm not the only one who appreciates the guy. Hahaha
I love his Ziggy era stuff.

Here are two interesting videos:

It's only Rock'n'Roll but I like it!!
Last edited by Neckwringer at Jan 31, 2017,
i'm a fan. saw him with Ian Hunter. only maybe 50 people at show but they rocked like it was a sold out stadium.  my buddy asked him about the bowie era LP as he didn't have it there and he told us that it had been retired. 
Hell yeah, Ziggy Stardust was Bowie's best album IMO and a big part of that was Ronson's playing.
LOVE Mick Ronson. He's one of the first guitarists I started to really pay attention to. As a huge Bowie fan, I especially love the work he did with David and the Spiders from Mars. I always think of the concert footage of the Ziggy tour in 1973 at the Hammersmith Odeon.. 
I haven't listened to much Mick Ronson, but I like what I have heard - David Bowie, All the Young Dudes, Once Bitten Twice Shy

[url="(Invalid video video code)] - One of my favourites