Poll: How Old Were You When You Masturbated For The First Time?
Poll Options
View poll results: How Old Were You When You Masturbated For The First Time?
Male: 10 or younger
10 16%
Male: 11
15 25%
Male: 12
10 16%
Male: 13
8 13%
Male: 14
6 10%
Male: 15
1 2%
Male: 16
0 0%
Male: 17
1 2%
Male: 18
1 2%
Male: 19
0 0%
Male: 20 or older
4 7%
Female: 10 or younger
1 2%
Female: 11
0 0%
Female: 12
0 0%
Female: 13
0 0%
Female: 14
0 0%
Female: 15
1 2%
Female: 16
0 0%
Female: 17
0 0%
Female: 18
0 0%
Female: 19
0 0%
Female: 20 or older
3 5%
Voters: 61.
Page 1 of 2
ive never masturbated i have sex since 13every day.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
as far back as i can remember tbh
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Hard to say. I was pretty young, and I remember it pretty well. No clue how old I was.

I remember being more shocked than pleasured
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
right now, when I saw OP's mom

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Still vividly remember it lmao
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by eGraham
Hard to say. I was pretty young, and I remember it pretty well. No clue how old I was.

I remember being more shocked than pleasured

This.

I didn't even know what the fuck I was doing, also didn't discover pr0n until wayyyyyyy later down the road,
couldn't have been older than 11.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Are we talking 'to completion' or 'boy howdy, that sure feels swell*'?

*Pun intended
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
oh wow, 9 or 10 now that i think about it....

i used to try to draw boobs a lot......

guys i think I'm one of those sex addicts.

minus all the sex.

does that qualify me for some form of disability?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I don't know how exactly how old I was maybe like 11 or 12 but I remember I was pretty shocked at how much and fast it all came out.
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
What's up with your gender specific poll threads?
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
What's up with your gender specific poll threads?
I know, this poll is no good without the other 38
I think I was a jack off prodigy. I started my ascent to mastery while still in the womb, I'm told. When my head passed through on the way out of my mother, the doctors couldn't understand why I was squinting so much...until the rest of me came out.

Pretty sure I reached grandmaster stage somewhere around age 7.
I think I was 12, I recall the event tho, I'd kinda discovered that humping my pillow felt really good, and then I realised I could do the same thing to keep the sensation going, and after multiple times I realised a sticky fluid came out.

13 years and myriad crusty bed sheets later, here we are.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
11. I learned what the word "wanking" meant so I thought I'd try it out.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
11. I learned what the word "wanking" meant so I thought I'd try it out.

When I was younger everyone who said wanker also did that gesture where it looked like you were tugging off your forehead, so it took me a while to make the connection.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
i was about nine years old and i used to sleep with a lot of teddy bears, i used to sort of gyrate on them, there was no penetration involved i just liked the feeling of rubbing them against my pussy, as i got older and i realised what i was doing i started to get a bit more adventurous
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
13 and I still remember the video lol. Eva Angelina. What a babe.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
While on the topic....

Shirley Jones was the hottest MILF in TV history, and I'll kill any man who says otherwise.
Quote by kalypto
i was about nine years old and i used to sleep with a lot of teddy bears, i used to sort of gyrate on them, there was no penetration involved i just liked the feeling of rubbing them against my pussy, as i got older and i realised what i was doing i started to get a bit more adventurous
Ey bay BAYYYYY!
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I did it once when I turned 18 and have resisted the devil's temptation of self-sin ever since
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I used to google image search stuff like 'sexy guitar', and 'hot guitar' and then scroll through several results pages to find maybe two images of shitty magazine covers with nude women posing with les pauls covering their genitals because I didnt know about clearing your search history and I thought I could explain away these searches if they were ever discovered as me just looking at cool guitars.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by neidnarb11890
not old enough to ejaculate lol

This tbh
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Gatecrasher53
I used to google image search stuff like 'sexy guitar', and 'hot guitar' and then scroll through several results pages to find maybe two images of shitty magazine covers with nude women posing with les pauls covering their genitals because I didnt know about clearing your search history and I thought I could explain away these searches if they were ever discovered as me just looking at cool guitars.

Just read Guitar World magazine, especially the holiday issues. You won't even need to scroll down.
This thread prompted me to do it for the first time.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Gatecrasher53

I decided to google this

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by Gatecrasher53
lol

i remember clearing search history being one of the earliest things i learned in regards to internetting.

until one day in middle school where Internet Explorer did an update that moved the location of "clear history/cookies" and i freaked out and went to lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling until my dad inevitably found out.

i once had to serve an hour of detention in middle school because some idiot used the pc logged in under my name to print black and white pictures of Carmen Electra. i had left it unattended because of a fire drill.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I'm only guessing but I think it was around 10-11. Maybe even younger. I remember I used to just rub up on things...What's really strange is I can't remember the first time there was ejaculate
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
I was either 11 or 12. I remember when I first ejaculated. I wasn't even sure why I was doing it, I was just so inexplicably compelled to. It just felt kinda good, and then it felt better and better. I was almost prepared to go to the bathroom because it felt like I needed to pee but it was like the pee felt really thick and felt really good and then I realized from sex ed what was happening. Kinda weird to think about looking back.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

so last month
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I know I was later than most. It was freshman year in high school and I remember it really well, even the way I felt when I was at school the next day. Like I was superior or something lol. But I also remember in middle school my friends sort of talking about it but I just never figured it out until later. Also not having high speed internet until sophomore year probably didn't help. but yea, even when it happened I still didn't quite know what happened.
I think I might've been 11 or 12. I remember I started feeling a nut creeping up and stopped because I had no idea what the hell was going on. Then the next day I decided fuck it let's just see what happens. Of the few good decisions I've ever made, that was one of them
Pink squier bullet strat (tonerider classic blues pickups and warmoth neck)
Vox V847 wah
DigiTech Bad Monkey
Way Huge Swollen Pickle
Boss Ce-5
Kustom dual 35 dfx
I was 11 and in the laundry which also had a toilet in it and I had stroked it a little bit but this was the first time I kept going with it and it felt amazing and I finished and I could barely stand up because I was unfit as all hell and it drained me of energy, but not semen.
Page 1 of 2