View poll results: is sex fuckin weird?
yeah kinda tbh
38 73%
naw
14 27%
Voters: 52.
Page 1 of 2
put aside the fact that it's great

is sex weird? you connect at the hips and wiggle around for a while until you secrete a liquid. how bizarre is that?
Check out my band Disturbed

and yes it is weird and sticky and gross but damned if my week hasn't been ruined by a lack of it
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Last edited by Banjocal at Jan 31, 2017,
StewieSwan

Clearly, the people you're having sex with are weird......

Or you're the weird one.

JK
Legato and fluidity in your playing is where it's at

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
ikr, and we're one of the few species that does that shit for fun. What are we thinking!?
It is weird I guess. Inflatable man parts going into woman cavern.

Kind of neat how the sensation is unique, though, and you get to share it simultaneously with someone. I can't think of anything else like that.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Does masturbating count? I got caught masturbating like 5-6 times in jail. It really sucked.
Nah

Even dolphins have sex for fun.

It's life's greatest pleasure
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Everything's weird if you really think hard about it. Like right now, I'm typing letters on a device in order to make this post. How fucking weird is that? You are reading this post. Weird. You are breathing. Weird. It's all weird.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
Everything's weird if you really think hard about it. Like right now, I'm typing letters on a device in order to make this post. How fucking weird is that? You are reading this post. Weird. You are breathing. Weird. It's all weird.

being human is pretty fucking weird, I wish I was a cat or dog or something so I didn't have to think about all of this shit.
life is so weird and random and pointless, but beautiful and depressing at the same time.
like why tf am I even alive right now? Like what is my purpose? 42?

Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

indeed, all of this existential crisis talk makes me wanna go spark a blunt and forget about my pathetic sex life
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by Dregen
why don't girls have penises and men have vaginas

fuckin transphobe
well, I've seen sex and I think it's alright
it makes those little creatures come to life
I can laugh or I can turn away
well, I've seen sex and I think it's okay
Maybe human nature in general is weird to you.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
felt like this disgusting slime

etc

honestly some sex related sounds make me laugh like an idiot because I'm secretly 12 years old.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by StewieSwan

is sex weird? you connect at the hips and wiggle around for a while until you secrete a liquid. how bizarre is that?

You can apply the same amount of edgy thinking into basically all human processes and get the same answer.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by megano28
You can apply the same amount of edgy thinking into basically all human processes and get the same answer.

woh so in light end
Quote by StewieSwan

It's far less weird than the shit we do to get it.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by StewieSwan
woh so in light end

In this context, I'd rather come off as what you're trying to mock vs a 15 year old stoner virgin. Watch it with the edge pls
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Quote by EndThecRinge51

life is dumb
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by megano28
15 year old stoner virgin.

wrong
wrong
wrong

sad!
Quote by k.lainad
Nah

Even dolphins have sex for fun.

It's life's greatest pleasure

Dolphins are literally one of the only other species that fuck for entertainment
It's humans and whales
Fucking whales? Even I wouldn't go that far.....

E2A: Aren't dolphins also one of the only other gang raping species?
Last edited by hydreliox at Feb 1, 2017,
Quote by Dregen
why don't girls have penises and men have vaginas

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Burgery
life is dumb
Damn I can't wait for that sequel.
ha-haaa
Quote by hydreliox
Fucking whales? Even I wouldn't go that far.....

E2A: Aren't dolphins also one of the only other gang raping species?

"gang raping species"

Jeez, that's a new phrase, lol.
Goddamnit stewie just read Camus already.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Pastafarian96
Dolphins are literally one of the only other species that fuck for entertainment
It's humans and whales

stop ruining the magic
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Sex is like taking a shit. When you don't think about its pretty normal, but when you start thinking about its like, why do we do this? Taking a crap was a bad example, but you get the point. Even though there was no point to be made.
Sex can be weird I suppose depending on your fetishes.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by StewieSwan

Are you assuming my species?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by TROUnation
Sex is like taking a shit. When you don't think about its pretty normal, but when you start thinking about its like, why do we do this? Taking a crap was a bad example, but you get the point. Even though there was no point to be made.

what's also weird is that we have these rooms in our house with bowls of water which we shit into
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
If you think about it, biological life is super fucking weird.

Walking meat bags with liquids and smells and shit.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Last edited by Most_Triumphant at Feb 1, 2017,
Quote by Most_Triumphant
If you think about biological life is super fucking weird.

Walking meat bags with liquids and smells and shit.
Life is cooler if you think of it like this. It can get pretty humbling

it can also lead to some very strong arguments against monarchism
ha-haaa
Quote by Pastafarian96
It's humans and whales

Oh really?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_among_animals
Sex is fucking.

Fucking weird is [insert kink shaming here, perverts].
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by StewieSwan
wrong
wrong
wrong

sad!

Quote by EndTheRapture51

Quote by EndThecRinge51

whenever i think about human anything i think its weird

what part of someone is actually that person

like their face? nah that is just their face, but not them

or what about their arm or leg that is not really them just how they move

wierd
how would i know?
Quote by k.lainad
being human is pretty fucking weird, I wish I was a cat or dog or something so I didn't have to think about all of this shit.
life is so weird and random and pointless, but beautiful and depressing at the same time.
like why tf am I even alive right now? Like what is my purpose? 42?

bro when cat or dog feel sad or lonely it just feel sad and lonely it doesnt run away from its emotions. they feel both sides of the magnet too you dig? life is a gift u gotta open up now. people try to figure out their purpose or how to feel secure when this is futile, there is no security and there is no purpose.. trying to feel secure in life is like trying to capture the flow of a river in a bucket.. the harder you try the worse you will do. you gotta go with the flow dawg dont think about fixed things like the past and what you think the future is dawg they don't exist, all that exists is an everlasting spacetime continuum and you are inside forever, dead or alive, u are a verse, respect homie
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Last edited by laid-to-waste at Feb 1, 2017,
Page 1 of 2